• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Missing in action.....

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
9:25 PM
Reaction score
We seem to have this problem of players who go missing. Radagast was always a fun player. Would get on TeamSpeak/Discord. Years ago. RoboDuck. I used to have his cell number. He moved not far from me in Iowa but I never met him. So many players missing. Why? What happened? On to other games?

Seems like we would have been wise to gather email addresses to stay in touch with them. I wish they would visit these forums now and then, just so we can hear what they are up to. How they are doing.

Feeling nostalgic this morning. Hope you all have a great weekend.

pinky

Local time
4:25 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
I'm personally on the BoB group and I post regularly there to try get them back. ;)

When I sent out the mass message/announcement on the forum when I came back, I sent it to all our registered members which includes all the people you and I both miss.

Unfortunately no responses from them really...but give it some more time. ;) We both know how BFV works by now, goes quiet and picks up again like a flash.

Regards,
Ice

silvia

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
3:25 AM
Reaction score
Local time
4:25 PM
Reaction score
You stay in school and study hard. Make something of yourself. Your English is excellent Turk. That will get you places.

pink
Yes You study hard and when you are finished with your study then you will reap the rewards of it. Your English is great.
I have no problem understanding you on discord. Cheers from your brother country, Australia.

Local time
5:25 AM
Reaction score
Yes You study hard and when you are finished with your study then you will reap the rewards of it. Your English is great.
I have no problem understanding you on discord. Cheers from your brother country, Australia.
You stay in school and study hard. Make something of yourself. Your English is excellent Turk. That will get you places.

pink
Thanks for good wishes, fellas! It makes me motivated!

rage vs machine

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:25 PM
Reaction score
I'm personally on the BoB group and I post regularly there to try get them back. ;)

When I sent out the mass message/announcement on the forum when I came back, I sent it to all our registered members which includes all the people you and I both miss.
There is a BoB group? Do you mean the one on Facebook?

Local time
4:25 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
If Facebook wasn't so evil I would join it. Are any BoB still active on it?
Well...active and on it is a bit of a different story.

But I get a few responses now and then in the form of rsvp to events...and likes...

Back