• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

[BFV] Return of the Bots event!

Local time
9:51 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
bots-event1.jpeg

agathyus

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I could do a promo vid, although we may give chance to other guys if necessary

Local time
8:51 AM
Reaction score
It'll run through the weekend. ;)

I'll disable the bots Monday. ;)

Ps. Might want to update your email.
alrighty....
side note, we should do it during the week a day or 2.... as the weekends is when everyone seems to join. Its much more enjoyable playing against real people imo.
I wont be around much that Saturday anyways. but if I get a chance, ill come destroy some bots.

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
alrighty....
side note, we should do it during the week a day or 2.... as the weekends is when everyone seems to join. Its much more enjoyable playing against real people imo.
I wont be around much that Saturday anyways. but if I get a chance, ill come destroy some bots.
Thank you. ;)

Er...the whole idea of events (even the bot one) is to have it happen when there is a lot of people around. ; )Though I do understand your concern there. You'll have Sunday to join in too. ;)

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Hey everyone!

In advance for the event tomorrow, the server now has bots enabled! Along with Friendly Fire (50% for now) along with the removal of map vote and the map timer. :)

The bots are a little aggressive...even I have to admit. So you will need to use skill and cunning!

They will be disabled Sunday afternoon or Monday morning, depending on how bad (or good) things go. :)

See you at the event!

Regards,
Ice

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun

UPDATE;

Due to the heavy dislike of the bots pre-event, it's very clear already that this event is going to fall flat on it's face.

To this effect, I'm cancelling the Return of the Bots event - but I'm going to leave friendly fire enabled | map vote disabled | map timer disabled for the weekend just to see how things go, likewise giving the players that mention these three settings very often a chance to once again see them effected.

I'm sorry to those of you who joined whilst the bots were enabled and didn't like it. I've seen your chats and this is my action. It's a very good thing (albeit still bad) that I enabled them tonight when our player count is generally a bit low. Lord knows it would have probably emptied the server when the event was running.

I'll swear to never use bots on our BFV server again!

Regards,
Ice

agathyus

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Rename the event, don't cancel it lets do a Return of the old, new & veteran players, so the prognozis myne is we are gonna load the server tonight in my pow

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Rename the event, don't cancel it lets do a Return of the old, new & veteran players, so the prognozis myne is we are gonna load the server tonight in my pow

It's not worth the effort right now.

We'll fix up another BFV event soon. :) That doesn't involve bots (on the main server at least). Besides...it's a little late to do any renaming or changing of details for any noteworthy difference.

I appreciate the idea though. :)

Regards,
Ice

agathyus

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
this might be mission impossible, but whatever happens, we may loose or win with our heads up

agathyus

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Inappropriate Advertising / Spam
-

Last edited:
Back