• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Welcoming back an old friend - Rising Storm 2: Vietnam!

Greetings HelloClan community!​

I do hope everyone is doing well!

With the formalities over, you might be asking yourself - really?! (don't all rush at once to respond. ;) )

Everyone knows (but for those who don't), during my time away from HelloClan I had made a small community centered around RS2:V (which left with me when I did) and it did really well. However, circumstances arose privately that meant I couldn't take care of it in the way that I had to.

A tough decision had to be made between closing it all down or transferring it to a new owner. I'm happy to say that the latter happened and that owner was @Gerhard ! He happily stepped in and took over, ensuring that my vision (and that of @Rambo_FD (welcome back) ) remained in tact!

It kept doing well, but as with all things, life can get in the way of one's passion. Things became a bit stagnant there and I could no longer hang around idly and watch things disappear that a good few of us put so much effort into. With that, Gerhard and I recently spoke and then involved Rambo, along with @Chrigi2486 about a merger once more.

Obviously I wouldn't be saying this if we all disagreed. :D We've all come on board and are bringing RS2:V back to HelloClan!

When I say "bringing" it kinda has already been brought! Everything is in place and the server is ready for players to raise it's rank once more!

Checkout the main page for it on our site here: https://forum.helloclan.eu/rs2v

If you're on our Discord server, assign yourself the role to see it's section there now! Remember to also join our steam group! https://steamcommunity.com/groups/hello-clan

As things stand, we're just moving some final resources over, then FGC (my / Gerhard's community for RS2V) will in a sense be deleted, but it will live on in this game and the community that will be joining us as a result! Along with this, Gerhard & @BangBangOw have joined me in the official "HelloClan Leadership" position. Which means that I don't need to take the blame solely anymore if something falls flat. ;) I'm kidding

We hope to see you in-game soon! We're likely to schedule an event for it next month, a welcome home event. ;)

Regards,
Ice

rs2v8.png

Gerhard

Master Poster
TWITTER EDITOR
FACEBOOK EDITOR
REDDIT MODERATOR
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
6:15 AM