• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Heading to Seaside Oregon next week

mRoRange

Regular Poster
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
7:05 AM
Reaction score
Not sure if we have any fisherman on the forum but I am an avid one. Next week ( Friday) heading to the Columbia River to fish the famous buoy 10 for Chinook / King Salmon.

I will update this post with some pics soon. Its fun to get out to the outdoors and off of the PC's phones and fight some big good eating fish.

This was filmed yeserday in the area I am going to. Can't wait to get on the water.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWOwMb7S4WY

mRoRange

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
IMG_2046.jpg
20210830_065424.jpg

mRoRange

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Fishing was tough, the Columbia river was shut down for all King and Cohon Salmon, this was the focus of my trip. I was able to salvage the effort and rerouted to Tillamook Bay and caught 3 nice salmon. Not the big ones I was hoping for but fish and crab for the freezer. Nice to get out in cool fresh air and be unplugged for the most part for a week. I did drive through Shasta counties and many areas where the Westcoast fires are still burning, It's a sight for sore eyes. Hopefully, rain and high humidity are on their way soon for the firefighters and locals.

mRoRange

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Back