• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

[BFV] Mission Possible Launch Event

Local time
8:39 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
bg3.jpeg

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun

Important note:​

If you have already downloaded the Mission Possible map pack from our resources prior to the announcement of this event, please re-download it again. An additional map - Sunny Quang - has been added. If you are unsure if you have it, please check your Levels folder for it.

Map resources: https://forum.helloclan.eu/resources/34/

LTShaun

Regular Poster
HELLOCLAN LEADERSHIP
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
2:39 AM
Reaction score

Important note:​

If you have already downloaded the Mission Possible map pack from our resources prior to the announcement of this event, please re-download it again. An additional map - Sunny Quang - has been added. If you are unsure if you have it, please check your Levels folder for it.

Map resources: https://forum.helloclan.eu/resources/34/
It's the right way to Quang!

Local time
1:39 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Leon
I can't get your latest (today?) Mission Impossible RAR file to unpack. I have tried 3 different rar unpackers including 7z without success. Would you mind just posting a zip file instead or as an option?

Thanks.

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
I can't get your latest (today?) Mission Impossible RAR file to unpack. I have tried 3 different rar unpackers including 7z without success. Would you mind just posting a zip file instead or as an option?

Thanks.
Howdy DaddyO,

Can you please try it again?

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
This map is crashing my BFV game when I choose and enter a spawn point at the beginning of the map. It does the same for my wife's PC also. Obviously I am playing in local/multiplayer mode. I suggest others try it also.
Hey DaddyO,

When you say local/multiplayer, are you successfully joining the server though? There are no issues with mine, however if there are other issues with the same map I'll have to disable it for the event.

Please try and join the Mission Possible server and map vote for sunny quang (it doesn't matter if you are alone on the server) and let me know if the issue persists.

The only thing I can suggest is try re-downloading it one more time in-case somehow the download became corrupted. You can download Sunny Quang on it's own here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gl3KwPVEl05e5NPLNNsFfOFtwDGtCDvi/view?usp=sharing ( this is a temporary link, it will be removed by the weekend )

Extract and copy the sunny_quang.rfa file into your levels folder the same as other maps.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue. :)

Regards,
Ice

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Leon
Hey DaddyO,

When you say local/multiplayer, are you successfully joining the server though? There are no issues with mine, however if there are other issues with the same map I'll have to disable it for the event.

Please try and join the Mission Possible server and map vote for sunny quang (it doesn't matter if you are alone on the server) and let me know if the issue persists.

The only thing I can suggest is try re-downloading it one more time in-case somehow the download became corrupted. You can download Sunny Quang on it's own here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gl3KwPVEl05e5NPLNNsFfOFtwDGtCDvi/view?usp=sharing ( this is a temporary link, it will be removed by the weekend )

Extract and copy the sunny_quang.rfa file into your levels folder the same as other maps.

Regards,
Ice
Local mode with bots is how I tested it, not on your server, local is my own PC is the server. I will try the online server too and get back to you.

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Leon
Hey DaddyO,

Regards,
Ice
Local mode without bots (i.e. no co-op) works fine. I hope the bots issue can be fixed as it is a good way to practice with some moving targets... ? ??

agathyus

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
ye I am missing 1 map only but I will take a break when that comes up, maybe a supper like Goulash stew or whatever

by the way I am back from lake Balaton maybe I will go back before my school starts

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
ye I am missing 1 map only but I will take a break when that comes up, maybe a supper like Goulash stew or whatever

by the way I am back from lake Balaton maybe I will go back before my school starts
Download the whole map pack again? :p

Welcome back and don't leave us too long. ;)

LTShaun

Regular Poster
HELLOCLAN LEADERSHIP
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
2:39 AM
Reaction score
I have to work tomorrow ?I guess installing an air conditioner is more important than BFV… I was so looking forward to Sunny Quang and some of the other maps with 20+ players. Have fun everyone and I will join towards the end if it runs long enough!

Back