• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Really admin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhon Mackenrou

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:34 PM
Reaction score
Im Ohreally,

So I was playing today by the name of High and a smart admin said hello to goodhash through admin console and a minute later he banned me
man, do you really check ips? or when you see a player having a good score and some cryers crying you consider a player goodhash?
I can bet this is HardRice or one of the smartedt admins we have here like Vmax
I mean arent you able to check a minimum that I am not goodhash???

Surprised again by dome admins

even if you check stats you can know that im not, is that difficult for you?
you should consider resign bro...

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Hi OhReally,

Yes, that ban was made by mistake it seems. It has been removed.

That "dome" admin was me. :) I immediately looked to remove whom I thought was Good_Hash, because we were under attack. Your fantastic score struck quite close to home with what he was like, and because we were under attack - just as in the past - I would remove the thorn from my foot as quickly as possible.

It appears I was mistaken this time round, I do apologize for that and I'll endeavor to do better. I'm sure you can understand, given the circumstances and that this was an event, I wasn't going to take any chances.

In fact, I'm going to have a special chat to the admins about this very circumstance, and how we deal with hackusations in future. ;)

Regards,
Ice

Vmax

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
6:34 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
RatFink
This user has been warned for inappropriate language in accordance with our forum rules.

Jhon Mackenrou

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Hi OhReally,

Yes, that ban was made by mistake it seems. It has been removed.

That "dome" admin was me. :) I immediately looked to remove whom I thought was Good_Hash, because we were under attack. Your fantastic score struck quite close to home with what he was like, and because we were under attack - just as in the past - I would remove the thorn from my foot as quickly as possible.

It appears I was mistaken this time round, I do apologize for that and I'll endeavor to do better. I'm sure you can understand, given the circumstances and that this was an event, I wasn't going to take any chances.

In fact, I'm going to have a special chat to the admins about this very circumstance, and how we deal with hackusations in future. ;)

Regards,
Ice
No problem Ice, the action looked like a HardRice one, but it is ok :)

HoloDuke

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
4:34 PM
Reaction score
Before you start calling people who volunteer their time to try to provide a pleasant and fair server environment dumb (sp) - and suggesting that they resign, why don't you consider the circumstances first.

There is no reason to speak the way you did. I think everyone would understand your frustration with getting accidentally banned but please speak to others in the community with at least a little respect.

Last edited:

Jhon Mackenrou

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
This user has been warned for inappropriate behavior in accordance with our forum rules.
Before you start calling people who volunteer their time to try to provide a pleasant and fair server environment dumb (sp) - and suggesting that they resign, why don't you consider the circumstances first.

There is no reason to speak the way you did. I think everyone would understand your frustration with getting accidentally banned but please speak to others in the community with at least a little respect.
HardRice and Vmax are useless here. Their actions are worthless most of the time. I show the same respect I receive, not more not less
There is no reason to speak the way you did.
The fact that you do not see any reason do not mean there is no reason

Have a great day ?

Vmax

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
6:34 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
RatFink
HardRice and Vmax are useless here. Their actions are worthless most of the time. I show the same respect I receive, not more not less

The fact that you do not see any reason do not mean there is no reason

Have a great day ?
You are correct in that I have no respect for you and am surprised you aren't permanently banned from this server :D

Last edited:
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
That is enough of this.

This is not a children's forum. If any of you want to act this way, I'll start becoming a dictator.

Considering this initial matter was dealt with, I'm going to lock this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back