• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Todays event of 5/14/2011

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:23 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
The Day od Days were here where we ATEMPTED to make the biggest explosion even though the whole thing didn't work out the way we wanted it to it was still fun to work as a team and make A REALLY LONG morter strip which i think is still an epic win even though the explosion wasn't so grand
well enogh typing/ talking how ever you want to see it here's the video i got off Xfire --------> http://www.xfire.com/video/46b29e/

And at 2:14 was a great win ..i wont spoil it but i think its a HOME-RUN!! BY TEDDY!!!!

MaximumD2

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:23 PM
Reaction score
AWESOME!!! Its too bad i wasnt there

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
8:23 PM
Reaction score
Yeah I wish I could've made it, but I coulndt get the voicechat working and to not get banned I decided not to get in the server.

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
7:23 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
CommandoBeta said:
Yeah I wish I could've made it, but I coulndt get the voicechat working and to not get banned I decided not to get in the server.

You would have been an exception beta :(

We did the ban without people being in the voicechat so that we would be sure there were not random terrorists blowing up an hours work.

Also i gotta love my slap with the cobra at: 2.15 xD,
And just look at foxey saying his doing a 360 at: 3.41 when his actually just randomly going down the water xD

Back