• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Hey Guys :)

gorgonkling

Forum Newbie
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
REGISTERED
Local time
4:26 AM
Reaction score
My ingame-username is "gorgonklinge".

about myself: I am a german Gamer ho enjoys playing videogames and playing in a team/clan, planning strategies, helping each other etc. Thats why i would like to join your clan. ;)

I wasnt recruited directly, but since reclamation is displaying theire Partners Publicly, i decided to join your discord-channel.

My Steam-Name is Gray_Fox_89

Last edited:
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Greetings Gorgon!

Forgive me too if I copy and paste a little. :p

I'm so glad that you came across our little corner on the internet. I must admit, I'm not actually familiar with that group you speak of. Could you perhaps send me more info on them so that I may get in touch? Unless I have been speaking to someone there already and just didn't know it. :|

Regarding your application!

Welcome to HelloClan! Please go ahead and add out tag to your in-game name!

-[HELLO]-gorgonklinge remember to stay active across our platforms to keep up to date on what we're up to! I'd also invite you to please share what we do with anyone you might know that could be missing out on these classic and newer games. ;)

Welcome to the clan, see you in-game!

Regards,
Ice

Ps. Please go ahead and join our Steam group. ;) https://steamcommunity.com/groups/hello-clan

EDIT: I think you were referring to Shark & Lost Soldiers Battlefield 2? ;)

LTShaun

Regular Poster
HELLOCLAN LEADERSHIP
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
10:26 PM
Reaction score
Greetings Gorgon!

Forgive me too if I copy and paste a little. :p

I'm so glad that you came across our little corner on the internet. I must admit, I'm not actually familiar with that group you speak of. Could you perhaps send me more info on them so that I may get in touch? Unless I have been speaking to someone there already and just didn't know it. :|

Regarding your application!

Welcome to HelloClan! Please go ahead and add out tag to your in-game name!

-[HELLO]-gorgonklinge remember to stay active across our platforms to keep up to date on what we're up to! I'd also invite you to please share what we do with anyone you might know that could be missing out on these classic and newer games. ;)

Welcome to the clan, see you in-game!

Regards,
Ice

Ps. Please go ahead and join our Steam group. ;) https://steamcommunity.com/groups/hello-clan

EDIT: I think you were referring to Shark & Lost Soldiers Battlefield 2? ;)
Reclamation is a Battlefield 2142 group and their US and EU servers are always fun ?

gorgonkling

Forum Newbie
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Reclamation is a Battlefield 2142 group and their US and EU servers are always fun ?
Indeed. Thank God that all those Gaming-Comunitys are Partners with each other, because that way its pretty much like having one big Family for all of the 4 classic-Battlefield Games under one Umbrella. ;)

Back