• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Forcepack (addon) event idea [originally Arsenal mod event suggestion]

agathyus

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
7:10 PM
Reaction score
Hi,

I have been playing on Freddy's Arsenal mod 0.50 server for a week in the late nights. There's another server, but that's not working for me yet.

So Freddy's Arsenal server has made it from almost last to the average: https://www.gametracker.com/search/bfv/
Image to prove it:

1618323093365.png

I think the time has come for something greater, so I would like to suggest an event on May or June.

I don't know who knows Freddy well, he's on Gametracker, I can pm him, his website is http://freddy.zapto.org/

I would like to know your opinion

Last edited:
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Hey,

We can certainly give it a shot.

Once our Battlegroup 42 event has taken place, I'll get in touch with Freddy and see if we can plan something. :)

Regards,
Ice

agathyus

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Hey,

We can certainly give it a shot.

Once our Battlegroup 42 event has taken place, I'll get in touch with Freddy and see if we can plan something. :)

Regards,
Ice
Thanks, this was the toughest mod to get it working. First need a zip, then two exe files:
Looking back, its now simple

agathyus

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
A Forcepack event would be also cool
Its only an addon, I have tested a server, it seemed working, but with one unstep, I had to terminate it
I know there used to be a Forcepack co-op server, but I missed it by years, its website has been also shutdown, although even it survived Gamespy downfall

agathyus

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Today I have finished testing almost all Arsenal mod maps. A map which have worked before showed "corrupted data. So I've decided to change my event idea to Forcepack, which is definetly working 99,9%. I have old videos on my first yt channel, what I have never shared to any forum, which may have interest in it, so I'm gonna do it now, here:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rcn2XcSj0A

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm7u9_gVuAw

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0apvackIW8

I remember there was a bit more, but my old flashdrive is pReloading and my second yt channel has been deleted

agathyus

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
If you would like to do an Arsenal Event I can help you get it working. Force pack looks fun too I’ll try it out soon.
Actually we need to get in touch with Freddy for an Arsenal mod event, Forcepack is more simple just need the addon and the patch and its working
My broken PC has all the original Forcepack maps, for example there were to Da Nang maps, but in the addon there's only one

agathyus

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I have the same issue on the other Arsenal server, map has "corrupt dada" after loading almost finishes

agathyus

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Make sure you’re running Arsenal 0.50 and do a re-install of the mod. Make sure you delete the existing mod folder before trying to re-install.
Okay I removed 0.4 version, maybe I'd be not able to play on Arsenal BG:42 BG:V EoD PoE server. I reinstalled 0.5, tried again "Jungle Ghosts" and its still not playable on Freddy's and on Arsenal BG:42 BG:V EoD PoE server. I can do the map(s) with either I play singleplayer or create a local/internet co-op game

Last edited:

agathyus

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
1618829195808.png

They had/have issues also, no patch was released since 2009, so I'm glad that 91% of the (co-op) maps are working on multiplayer servers

agathyus

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Okay I removed 0.4 version, maybe I'd be not able to play on Arsenal BG:42 BG:V EoD PoE server. I reinstalled 0.5, tried again "Jungle Ghosts" and its still not playable on Freddy's and on Arsenal BG:42 BG:V EoD PoE server. I can do the map(s) with either I play singleplayer or create a local/internet co-op game
Freddy's server crashed, I ruined it, because I removed 0.4 and I need this:

1618866336237.png

Last edited:

agathyus

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Interesting, Maybe I’ll try and run Arsenal on my server and we can test it there.
Its working again, install first version 0.4, then extract the fix, finally extract the two parts of version 0.5

Run only conquest please, every map must work

Last edited:

agathyus

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Two Arsenal mod co-op multiplayer maps have issues, one completly closes the whole game, after starting the gameplay, the other is "corrupted data"...

Back