• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

[Stopped] Current Server Schedule & New Map Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
4:21 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun

Weekday schedule every Monday @ 8am till Friday @ 8am.​

Map voting enabled.

Maps featured, in the order they are listed below:

Operation Hastings
Reclaming Hue
Siege of Khe Sahn
Quang Tri
Operation Game Warden
Ho Chi Minh Trail
Lang Vei
Operation Flaming Dart
Saigon 68
Operation Irving

Weekend schedule every Friday @ 8am till Monday @ 8am.​

Map voting enabled.

Operation Hastings
Hue
Operation Game Warden
Quang Tri 1968
Operation Irving
Reclaiming Hue
Operation Flaming Dart
Landing Zone Albany
Siege of Khe Sahn

Saigon 68
Ho Chi Minh Trail
Lang Vei
Defense of Con Thien
Quang Tri 1972
La Drang Valley
Cambodian Incursion
Fall of Saigon
Operation Cedar Falls

Please note that these schedules have been loaded in / are already active. The only thing that has changed from my topic for the poll on the schedules, is the map order (even though the order in the poll topic was a bit mixed up.

I do intend on trialing this order over the weekend and I would appreciate a thorough playthrough of this order and then letting me know how you found it. I've brought two of the "larger" maps forward a little bit, so they should be played a bit more as well. Instead of dead last in the rotation here now. This is of course assuming that the player count holds long enough to reach them, as well as if map voting does not mess around with things.

Please note, this is not the normal kind of poll, you can vote on this by using the up or down arrows next to this topic and of course your input would be valued.

Local time
10:21 AM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp

Weekday schedule every Monday @ 8am till Friday @ 8am.​

Map voting enabled.

Weekend schedule every Friday @ 8am till Monday @ 8am.​

Map voting enabled.

Please note that these schedules have been loaded in / are already active. The only thing that has changed from my topic for the poll on the schedules, is the map order (even though the order in the poll topic was a bit mixed up.

I do intend on trialing this order over the weekend and I would appreciate a thorough playthrough of this order and then letting me know how you found it. I've brought two of the "larger" maps forward a little bit, so they should be played a bit more as well. Instead of dead last in the rotation here now. This is of course assuming that the player count holds long enough to reach them, as well as if map voting does not mess around with things.

Please note, this is not the normal kind of poll, you can vote on this by using the up or down arrows next to this topic and of course your input would be valued.
Unfortunately Fall of Saigon and Cedar Falls remain on the bottom as always, which get the least amount of player time due to constant map voting. I prefer shuffling the maps periodically so that all maps gets equal play over time.

I remember a few months ago when many players finally reached Cedar Falls, some players said that they hadn't played on this map in a very long time. We had a great time BTW.

However, this is an improved order similar to my list here based on jop's suggestion. I wish you would've given it a try ?

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Unfortunately Fall of Saigon and Cedar Falls remain on the bottom as always, which get the least amount of player time due to constant map voting. I prefer shuffling the maps periodically so that all maps gets equal play over time.

I remember a few months ago when many players finally reached Cedar Falls, some players said that they hadn't played on this map in a very long time. We had a great time BTW.

However, this is an improved order similar to my list here based on jop's suggestion. I wish you would've given it a try ?
Baby steps Al, baby steps... ;)

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Hi Ice,
I missed Saigon today. It seems not to be the actual list for weekday-schedule.
Hey,

Sorry there seemed to be an issue with the schedule. It's fixed now and will be playable now. :)

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
why are the maps limited on weekdays? I voted yes, but no now. I'd want 14 maps
Hey,

If you check my first post, it quite covers the answer. ;) However I will disable this scheduling to see how the player numbers fare for another week or so. It does seem to have negatively impacted the community.

Regards,
Ice

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Please note that this thread will be locked.

A new thread will be started (for informational purposes only) that will display the current maps in rotation. Followed by a possible alternative rotation poll.

The scheduling system has indeed put a damper on our weekday numbers. As it would, it appears AllMaps reigns supreme.

Regards,
Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back