• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Keyboard Macros

Local time
8:05 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Leon
Anyone have a favorite, working keyboard macro program for Windows 10 that works in game, I.E. BFV? I don't need anything fancy that positions the mouse pointer, just for it to press 2-3 keys or mouse clicks in a row with pressing one KB button. You know the routine, "2-Left Click-1" for example. (-: The Win10 KB/Mouse macro program only supports the MS Mouse and KB it seems.

Local time
3:05 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Anyone have a favorite, working keyboard macro program for Windows 10 that works in game, I.E. BFV? I don't need anything fancy that positions the mouse pointer, just for it to press 2-3 keys or mouse clicks in a row with pressing one KB button. You know the routine, "2-Left Click-1" for example. (-: The Win10 KB/Mouse macro program only supports the MS Mouse and KB it seems.

I'm afraid I myself don't use such a thing. :p I'm heavily old school and rely on the normal layout of things. You could ask this in Discord maybe. :p

Regards,
Ice

htn

Forum Rookie
TECHNICIAN
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Well isn't it a little art of...cheating? :p

Local time
9:05 AM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
Seat switching is a skill that requires practice, timing, and altitude. Not everyone can do it. Those who can't do it call it unfair and cheating. KGC and Griffin are great servers and have everything setup nicely except the disabled seat switching IMO. Thankfully, Easy Prey Death server allows seat switching in spite of periodic grumbling from seat switching opponents.

Even in the real world, most military attack aircraft allow the (flying) pilot to fire weapons if the weapon station operator (co-pilot) is absent or injured. For example, in the Mi-24, Mi-28, Mi-35, AH-1 Cobra, AH-6 Apache etc., the (flying) pilot is equipped with an emergency set of buttons/controls and an optional folding HUD to fire weapons if the weapon station operator (co-pilot) is injured, incapacitated, or absent. Similar provisions are available on other Russian, American and European attack aircraft too.

Seat switching is an attempt to use real world features that EA forgot to incorporate in the game.

Local time
9:05 AM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
Lol i can do that very well - and that why that is unfair - there no way in real life switch seat lool. some weapons yes can be use by pilot but if talk like that then why in real life no body jump out from fast fly heli over 2 meter on the ground? but in the game we do that and open parachute 0,1meter above ground..... This is game and EA try create this game aswell, but forget about lock seatswitch in the air
You didn't get my point! BTW fighter jet ejection seats (parachutes) are designed to deploy even on the runway. Some of the these things are comparable some are not. Also, please disable inverted flying jets going under Flaming Dart's bridge because this is also a skill that very few players can do. As soon as a player goes upside down in a jet, they should quickly fall out of the sky ? While you are at it, please disable one shot kills too. Pinky and I have terrible aim.

hard_rice

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
8:05 AM
Reaction score
Recently three Russian flight crew members were killed because upon aplying power durring start up they were ejected and perished. Aparently the seats were rated for 200 feet min altitude and so many knots.

S_h_a_r_k_93

Forum Newbie
DONATOR
HELLOCLAN AFFILIATE
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Francesco
Even in the real world, most military attack aircraft allow the (flying) pilot to fire weapons if the weapon station operator (co-pilot) is absent or injured. For example, in the Mi-24, Mi-28, Mi-35, AH-1 Cobra, AH-6 Apache etc., the (flying) pilot is equipped with an emergency set of buttons/controls and an optional folding HUD to fire weapons if the weapon station operator (co-pilot) is injured, incapacitated, or absent. Similar provisions are available on other Russian, American and European attack aircraft too.

Seat switching is an attempt to use real world features that EA forgot to incorporate in the game.
I didn't know the first part! But for the final line I'm not sure I agree, more like something that was simply kept simple by design therefore it allows for seat switching even in the air. These games do not have "realism" in mind, like Project Reality for instance, that's why things like seat switching exist: it's a game, not a simulator.

Back