• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Joining Hello

mRoRange

Regular Poster
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
5:33 AM
Reaction score
mR oRanGe

• Your in-game username (if it is changed at any point, you must please let us know). mR oRanGe
  • Tell us a little bit about yourself. Self made ground grunt , like to fish , game and photography. Been playing BFV since it was released. Now that I am an admin I would like to join the Hello Clan.
  • Who recruited you, or how did you find us. Been playing on the Server for years and ICE , Vmax & Gore have swayed me into joining... :)

Vmax

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
10:33 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
RatFink
Its a yes from me mate. We just need Ice to give it his blessing :)

Local time
2:33 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
mR oRanGe

• Your in-game username (if it is changed at any point, you must please let us know). mR oRanGe
  • Tell us a little bit about yourself. Self made ground grunt , like to fish , game and photography. Been playing BFV since it was released. Now that I am an admin I would like to join the Hello Clan.
  • Who recruited you, or how did you find us. Been playing on the Server for years and ICE , Vmax & Gore have swayed me into joining... :)

Greetings Mr. O!

Well, color us honored!

Welcome to the Clan Mr. O! Please remember to add the -[HELLO]- tags in front of your game name. ;) I'm very glad to have you with us and look forward to what the future holds!

Regards,
Shaun

Ps. I was typing up the response last night, but had load shedding (power outage) and got cut short. Sorry for the belated response.

mRoRange

Regular Poster
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
5:33 AM
Reaction score
Cheers Ice & Hello members.

Glad to be part of the clan and hope to add positive and humorous moments as the Battlefied replays itself daily. ✌

Adding an observation here... It sure seems like the culture of the community and the clan has turned for the better and with a much more pleasant tone. . Whatever it is, it's reshaping in the right direction daily! I

Local time
8:33 AM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
Local time
2:33 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Back