• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

THe rules and the actions of Icescater now are so iradic that the server deserves to die.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10634
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10634

The server now seems to be aimed at children so I will not be playing here anymore.
Any one using a name with Adolf will be banned andy only using name with initials A. H. will be banned.
THe server haslost its value as #1 and I lost all respect i used to have for Icescater.

Vmax

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
4:19 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
RatFink
Hi Snake

Joining the game with the name Adolf. H was a troll to get a reaction from an admin and it worked. Changing your name to A. H was still you trolling and had Ice not been online and in Discord chat with me at the time I would of handled it the same way he did.

Iceskater has my full respect and you have lost mine.

Love
Vmax

Local time
8:19 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Snake,

Allow me to say how disappointed in you I am. You know and have seen what the rules are, yet you came in regardless to take a crack at them just to make your point.

There was a period in time that something like this happened before, and it was with Vietminh. I put a stop to that nonsense right there and then as I am doing with you right now. I am not here to take any type of nonsense. Let it be known.

First of all, I manually warned you for that Adolf. H name. I don't care, you use that name you are going to be warned. I don't care if you were referring to someone else, any Admin would have done the same and warned / kicked you. It's blatantly clear that you used this name as bait to receive a response. You got it! Heck, if it was one of the other Admins, you'd have given them hell too!

Secondly, you then used a nice word to describe female genitalia. Which I kicked you for. If we actually had a group of ladies playing, I sincerely doubt they'd want such a word used.

Then you came back, used the name A. H - fine!

Code:
2021-02-19 18:13:22 : # [Global] A. H.: this just shows how ridiciulous the rules are

I banned you at this point because you are simply trolling me. I'm not interested in fighting and telling you why, how & what you did was wrong in-game and ruining the rest of the match for other players. I was on Discord with some of the usual people that frequent Discord and BFV, when they saw your name even they asked - "what is this persons problem."

You are clearly out to pick a fight, well one has found you. I also know that during my time away here, you used an avatar of a Swastika. I don't care what religion it belongs to or if it was stolen. That symbol is linked to some very bad times and to a great many people all they see is a Swastika, if I was around then I would have requested you change it immediately. I gave Rus a different opinion though, who contacted me about that and I left it to him to ultimately decide since you took the trouble to explain the origin of your avatar. I still would have acted differently, again - everyone has their opinion and we all have our own view of things.

Let me be absolutely clear here Snake, the new rules haven't actually been enforced as much as expected. Let me tell you why.

You see, most of the players on the server are actual adults that know what too much is. Yes, we had certain characters that likes to excessively use certain terms etc. All that has toned down and it toned down before the new rules came into play.

The new rules are merely a formality. I would like to encourage younger players to join us yes, if that means clamping a little bit down on the swearing and excessive use of insults, that's fine. It's something that most of the community has thus far agreed with. Even then so, we've never really had a toxic community, are these new rules that bad?

Do you think that for one moment I would implement the rules if the community wasn't happy about it? Thus far, you and maybe one other person have an issue with the new rules. You however wanted to assert your point by creating a fuss out of nothing. Again, this is reminiscent of the whole Vietminh saga.

Further, while I'm here, giving you my attention which you have thus far displayed an unworthiness of. Let me address something else which has been brought to my attention and I noted.

Remember the other evening, you were taking pride in repeatedly ramming players at the USA main on Operation Hastings? When I say repeatedly, more than what was warranted. You were essentially circumventing the main raping rule by ramming players there. Yes, ramming is allowed, but good lord, watching it happen was painful and it was honestly really horrible sportsmanship. I asked you stop and you did, without arguing and making a fuss about it.

I think the main reason you don't like this rule is because it unintentionally applies to you. If it weren't for this oh so harsh rule, you could carry on freely as you have been over the past two months:
Code:
2021-01-09 10:17:40 : # [Global] $nakedoctor: Fragga you twat go back ti blue
2021-01-15 19:58:42 : # [Global] $nakedoctor: vMAX DONT LIKE TO BE ONBLY WOMANAS ADMIN
2021-01-15 21:12:41 : # [Global] $nakedoctor: to suit ppl like vmax
2021-02-04 19:01:32 : # [Global] $nakedoctor: nice pussy teams
2021-02-04 19:08:38 : # [Global] $nakedoctor: you just want to change ,ap with all the fucking voting
2021-02-06 20:20:16 : # [Global] $nakedoctor: we all know how retarded you are paranoid
2021-02-06 20:23:49 : # [Global] $nakedoctor: fucking too late
2021-02-09 19:13:45 : # [Global] $nakedoctor: stop raping you fucking twat
2021-02-13 19:53:48 : # [Global] $nakedoctor: no Dicord is for pussies  (thanks)

On the subject of your little addiction to Vmax:
Code:
2021-02-06 19:19:39 : # [Global] $nakedoctor: vmax are you still admin?
2021-02-06 19:20:54 : # [Global] $nakedoctor: then act like one

Should you choose to come back, I highly advise you to not troll or toy with the Admins. Vmax especially. Vmax has honestly been very, very tolerable of your fatuous behavior. Myself on the other hand, well you are reading the result.

Oh and by the way:
Code:
2021-02-09 08:49:21 : # [Global] Merlin: i never liked you 
2021-02-09 08:49:37 : # [Global] Merlin: you are really wierd
2021-02-09 08:50:23 : # [Global] $nakedoctor: you just STFU and stop insulting ppl

Look! You are complaining about Merlin "insulting" you by just calling you weird. Now, you would complain about that, yet when you yourself actually insult another player with...say..."we all know how retarded you are paranoid", what do you expect to happen? Neither were reported, for what that's worth. You've complained about people insulting you and action was generally taken against them, and it was insults like someone calling you a name or something small. Therefore, you should have had a ban quite some time ago as well. I wonder how you would have taken that...

Having said all this, let me remind you again that our server is mostly populated with adults. If they want to swear, they can swear where no one can see it, it's not a problem! Swearing is not a necessity to life! Spamming has always been a no-no, and excessive insulting still stands! The only thing that has changed is that there is no swearing! It rarely happened in any case, now it's just a rule! It's a rule that I think the server is generally a better place with, if I was wrong then I'd be uprooted by players and see the count drop like hell.

You, you have kicked up all this dust because you don't like this rule and now that you had action taken against you because of A) using a name that is clearly a reference to the piece of work hated by many and then using the that other word which would have in any case got you a warning.

Any Admin will kick any player named Adolf, or any type of name that derived a similarity. Any Admin would have also kicked you for using p***sy. You did this intentionally to get this reaction and now you are crying wolf. Unfortunately for you, I am not Vmax nor any other Admin. I am myself and I will not stand by and idly watch someone test peoples patience. If you did not get warned for using such words, then I am sorry, Admins can't see everything and they can't act on things they can't see or did not see. There is no conspiracy here that the Admins are biased and choose to see things as they wish. Just throwing that out there.

Each Admin has their own viewpoint on things and it is stipulated in the Admin Guidelines:
As mentioned in the above topic, Admins have the sole right to use their discretion when dealing with rule breakers. They are entitled to apply just punishment should the need arise. Should there be any unfair treatment, you may discretely report an Admin here: https://forum.helloclan.eu/forums/296/

The above mentioned rules and examples thereof serve merely as a guideline for all players to know what is mainly do and do not. There exists a line between the rules and this is the reason the Admins reserve the right to use their discretion when they come across a player attempting to blur the lines between right and wrong.

This means that an Admin has the right to use their own judgement in such a situation, in case it isn't clear enough. There was once a mention of it on the main rule page, that you should use common sense! You have displayed no common sense in your actions this day.

Your ban is for a day. If you choose to come back, be my guest but remember our rules. I have not fought off the likes of good_hash just to allow someone push me around over something as minuscule as swearing. I will protect this servers well being and atmosphere. I certainly don't need your approval by the sounds of it.

I'm 97% sure you hate me, but I 100% don't care (sound familiar?). Especially if you choose to deliberately act like this. C'mon man. If you rely on swearing and insulting, you are welcome to go join the other's that / I / we / have banned over the years on whatever server they congregate on. I don't want to chase players away, and if this is seeing as doing so, then fine. Call it what you wish. You knew the rules, chose to try your luck and unfortunately I was on the other end of your baited line.

Regards,
Ice

Last edited:
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
1613785626337.png

You again test the circumstances. I've removed your avatar. You clearly lack the common sense and are not seeing the actual issue that is these things are linked to a bad time in history.

Last edited:

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
1:19 AM
Reaction score
I am shocked by this behavior from one of our regular players. Guys, it is a game. It's about having fun. Having something to do when you have spare time. Leave the angst and anger behind. Please come on Discord and leave your troubles behind.

Snake, the instructions to join are found here. Join us and you will gain a new understanding of the good and kind people running this server and being admins.

Join us in fellowship.

htn

Forum Rookie
TECHNICIAN
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Well, I am very suprised and never thought that Snake could act like this...but ok, if he is such a person, we won't miss him.

silvia

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
7:19 AM
Reaction score
I don't know what to tell you snake ..
I think you are wrong, it is my opinion, I can be wrong.
From what I understand you say that Iceskater has converted the game for children ..
and I do not see it that way, I have applied normal logical rules to protect children
When I refer to children, I mean minors who do not need to hear comments from children from 18 to 99 in this age range, some could even be an old baby but he drinks.
You know that there are certain people who do not respect the game using ugly words and others ..
What Iceskater has done is protect children and create a "normal" environment.
Being aimed at children ... I do not think that ... I may have focused it "also for children" is a game ... the danger is the people and I think there is nothing wrong with the new rules.
I believe that no one should be afraid of the rules except people who intend to break them.
For example, I am not afraid of the main monkfish ... I never do it ... there are people who are passionate about doing it. They enjoy how dogs lick their ass
I spoke a long time ago maybe 1 year or more and although I did not share his position speaking with him, he made me see things. Although he did not share it, he understood. I understood that I had to put up with mild insults, with this new rule that would be over. which I am glad, because the problems begin there.
Playing the line of mild insult at the end you cross the line on one side or the other
On the other hand, I saw what you did, I do not understand that it was a provocation to use that name and that drawing of the cross ... separately it already has its meaning but if you add them you give to understand that intention more ... and I know what it means both one cross and the other .. I saw your explanation at the time and I fully understand that it is a symbol of luck. but I think using it this time with that name you played a game of confusion ... I don't know with what intention.
Do not take my words as criticism. You know that I appreciate you and you are a good person, we have played many times you and I alone and always well, you know that I appreciate you and I repeat that you are a good person, but in my opinion you got confused this time, but nothing happens. Iceskater is also a good person and if you talk about it, you will see how you fix it. And we will play again, maybe I will even let you kill me a couple of times.
Talk about it ... iceskater is a person who explains your opinion and he listens to you, he looks at it, thinks about it and makes the best decision for everyone .. that's the good thing, he doesn't make a decision to make or what suits him or you best .. MAKE THE BEST DECISION TOGETHER.
And that is not easy, having to agree with one and take it away from another.
And I name iceskater because he is the visible head but I put in the same bag all the admins do a job where they take care of us all ,,, you snake and me too .. of certain characters and we do not value it, we only criticize it. .
we have to be careful to accept our mistakes .. I speak in general and I include myself ..
I tell you snake .. forget it has been a misunderstanding. Explain your point of view to iceskater and speak it knowing that the decision may be that you do not like it. You have your vision of the game and he has that of the game as a whole.
I may be wrong, and you may not like what I say, but I give you my opinion.
And even if you kill me too much I want you to come back. otherwise, Tina and I may pay you a visit with a gasoline truck and use your house as a barbecue. so you know .. come back ..
You have 24 hours and 23 have passed.

Local time
8:19 PM
Reaction score
I don't know what to tell you snake ..
I think you are wrong, it is my opinion, I can be wrong.
From what I understand you say that Iceskater has converted the game for children ..
and I do not see it that way, I have applied normal logical rules to protect children
When I refer to children, I mean minors who do not need to hear comments from children from 18 to 99 in this age range, some could even be an old baby but he drinks.
You know that there are certain people who do not respect the game using ugly words and others ..
What Iceskater has done is protect children and create a "normal" environment.
Being aimed at children ... I do not think that ... I may have focused it "also for children" is a game ... the danger is the people and I think there is nothing wrong with the new rules.
I believe that no one should be afraid of the rules except people who intend to break them.
For example, I am not afraid of the main monkfish ... I never do it ... there are people who are passionate about doing it. They enjoy how dogs lick their ass
I spoke a long time ago maybe 1 year or more and although I did not share his position speaking with him, he made me see things. Although he did not share it, he understood. I understood that I had to put up with mild insults, with this new rule that would be over. which I am glad, because the problems begin there.
Playing the line of mild insult at the end you cross the line on one side or the other
On the other hand, I saw what you did, I do not understand that it was a provocation to use that name and that drawing of the cross ... separately it already has its meaning but if you add them you give to understand that intention more ... and I know what it means both one cross and the other .. I saw your explanation at the time and I fully understand that it is a symbol of luck. but I think using it this time with that name you played a game of confusion ... I don't know with what intention.
Do not take my words as criticism. You know that I appreciate you and you are a good person, we have played many times you and I alone and always well, you know that I appreciate you and I repeat that you are a good person, but in my opinion you got confused this time, but nothing happens. Iceskater is also a good person and if you talk about it, you will see how you fix it. And we will play again, maybe I will even let you kill me a couple of times.
Talk about it ... iceskater is a person who explains your opinion and he listens to you, he looks at it, thinks about it and makes the best decision for everyone .. that's the good thing, he doesn't make a decision to make or what suits him or you best .. MAKE THE BEST DECISION TOGETHER.
And that is not easy, having to agree with one and take it away from another.
And I name iceskater because he is the visible head but I put in the same bag all the admins do a job where they take care of us all ,,, you snake and me too .. of certain characters and we do not value it, we only criticize it. .
we have to be careful to accept our mistakes .. I speak in general and I include myself ..
I tell you snake .. forget it has been a misunderstanding. Explain your point of view to iceskater and speak it knowing that the decision may be that you do not like it. You have your vision of the game and he has that of the game as a whole.
I may be wrong, and you may not like what I say, but I give you my opinion.
And even if you kill me too much I want you to come back. otherwise, Tina and I may pay you a visit with a gasoline truck and use your house as a barbecue. so you know .. come back ..
You have 24 hours and 23 have passed.
WOW that was a mouth full :)

gorgonkling

Forum Newbie
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I am shocked by this behavior from one of our regular players. Guys, it is a game. It's about having fun. Having something to do when you have spare time. Leave the angst and anger behind. Please come on Discord and leave your troubles behind.
It appears to me that some Players have a different "understanding" of what fun is. Normaly i would say, that obeying to rules and interacting nicely with your teammembers/opponents should be the most obvious thing in the world.... yet somehow some "children" think its cool to damn the rules and behave like nothing matters. There are rules for a reason, they limit your actions in a way that keeps the game ballanced and therefore exciting to play. Ngl, i once played BF2 with an aircraft-carrier as uncap and we had to get to the island to capture flags. after a while the opponent players decided to annihilate our uncapable spawnpoint by raining artillery-fire on us, having paratroopers entering the carrier, and to put the cherry on top of the brown sunday, 4-5 jets had a marksman-contest, pretty much destroying our AA-Guns and leaving us with no protection against the waves uppon waves of spawnkilling machines. This wasnt a rape.... it was anarchy at a slaughterhouse. dear reader, if you think rules are for losers.... i wish you the same experience that i had. Videogames (especially Multiplayer-Games) are social experiences, not a contest for people with a God-Complex. Just because a Game gives you certain possibilitys to play it, doesnt mean that you can act like a total dick.

[/rant_over]

Vmax

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
4:19 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
RatFink
Are you coming back to play?
He will Pinky but hurry up and finish your holidays so I can chat to you in discord :)
Helloclans discord or mine :D

Last edited:
Back