• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

La Drang Valley: Jeep Spawns

Local time
9:40 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Greetings everyone!

After a bit of a discussion, I felt it time to finally compromise.

La Drang has now received a small modification server-side, courtesy and thanks to @Pipiska Cheburator for taking the time to make the modded files for me.

The spawns are as seen below:

For the NVA and USA, a jeep will spawn here at this flag:

Also for NVA & USA, a jeep will spawn at this flag:

Hopefully this helps with all the running around! Once again, thank you to Pipiska for making the modified files for us!

Regards,
Ice

Local time
3:40 AM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
Thank you @IceSkater and @Pipiska Cheburator. I am sure many players and especially @silvia will be happy with this small but important mod. I think this helps both teams. Red can reach the Blue main quicker and Blue can reach their own main quicker if it's capped by Red.

Jum_P

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:40 AM
Reaction score
Confirmed, jeeps at 2 flags, 469 or MUTT, depends to which team flag belongs.

Attachments

• ScreenShot36.jpg
    ScreenShot36.jpg
    773.9 KB · Views: 283
  • ScreenShot39.jpg
    ScreenShot39.jpg
    716.1 KB · Views: 287

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
2:40 AM
Reaction score
YAH00! I used to play some server where they had turbo charged the jeeps. If you honk the horn, they would take off like a bat outta hell. We used to race up a hill and launch. That would be fun on La Drang with the hills and water.

Thanks Ice and Pisky

htn

Forum Rookie
TECHNICIAN
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
9:40 AM
Reaction score
Well, even though I don't like map modifications and love that the server is completely stock...I can live with that small modification ;)

LTShaun

Regular Poster
HELLOCLAN LEADERSHIP
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
3:40 AM
Reaction score
YAH00! I used to play some server where they had turbo charged the jeeps. If you honk the horn, they would take off like a bat outta hell. We used to race up a hill and launch. That would be fun on La Drang with the hills and water.

Thanks Ice and Pisky
You must be referring to [TKO] Tactical Knock Out, these turbocharged Jeep’s are still around. If you join my server [TKO] Dice City/TKO Maps these Jeep’s are there. Maps like Sunny Quang & Raceway are super fun with these Jeep’s ?

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
You must be referring to [TKO] Tactical Knock Out, these turbocharged Jeep’s are still around. If you join my server [TKO] Dice City/TKO Maps these Jeep’s are there. Maps like Sunny Quang & Raceway are super fun with these Jeep’s ?

I don't recall playing custom maps. I remember the jeeps on Hastings. Not sure what the name of the server was.

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Well, even though I don't like map modifications and love that the server is completely stock...I can live with that small modification ;)

La Drang isn't the most popular map with few players, ie., less than 14. It's really big and for those of us who want to get around, jeeps would help. I think it would be a gas to turbocharge them. Just imagine racing up some of those hills and launching into space.

silvia

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
8:40 AM
Reaction score
RESTAURANTE :
BAR TINA
PROPIETARIOS BARfly TINA ???????????
haga sus pedidos a teleTINA
tina.PNG

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
The jeeps definitely now make the F4 heat seeker missiles useful. When combined with an SA7, a captured MUTT is deadly.

Back