• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

La Drang Valley: Jeep Spawns

Local time
12:06 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Greetings everyone!

After a bit of a discussion, I felt it time to finally compromise.

La Drang has now received a small modification server-side, courtesy and thanks to @Pipiska Cheburator for taking the time to make the modded files for me.

The spawns are as seen below:

For the NVA and USA, a jeep will spawn here at this flag:

Also for NVA & USA, a jeep will spawn at this flag:

Hopefully this helps with all the running around! Once again, thank you to Pipiska for making the modified files for us!

Regards,
Ice

Local time
6:06 PM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
Thank you @IceSkater and @Pipiska Cheburator. I am sure many players and especially @silvia will be happy with this small but important mod. I think this helps both teams. Red can reach the Blue main quicker and Blue can reach their own main quicker if it's capped by Red.

Jum_P

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:06 AM
Reaction score
Confirmed, jeeps at 2 flags, 469 or MUTT, depends to which team flag belongs.

Attachments

• ScreenShot36.jpg
    ScreenShot36.jpg
    773.9 KB · Views: 285
  • ScreenShot39.jpg
    ScreenShot39.jpg
    716.1 KB · Views: 288

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
5:06 PM
Reaction score
YAH00! I used to play some server where they had turbo charged the jeeps. If you honk the horn, they would take off like a bat outta hell. We used to race up a hill and launch. That would be fun on La Drang with the hills and water.

Thanks Ice and Pisky

htn

Forum Rookie
TECHNICIAN
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
12:06 AM
Reaction score
Well, even though I don't like map modifications and love that the server is completely stock...I can live with that small modification ;)

LTShaun

Regular Poster
HELLOCLAN LEADERSHIP
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
6:06 PM
Reaction score
YAH00! I used to play some server where they had turbo charged the jeeps. If you honk the horn, they would take off like a bat outta hell. We used to race up a hill and launch. That would be fun on La Drang with the hills and water.

Thanks Ice and Pisky
You must be referring to [TKO] Tactical Knock Out, these turbocharged Jeep’s are still around. If you join my server [TKO] Dice City/TKO Maps these Jeep’s are there. Maps like Sunny Quang & Raceway are super fun with these Jeep’s ?

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
You must be referring to [TKO] Tactical Knock Out, these turbocharged Jeep’s are still around. If you join my server [TKO] Dice City/TKO Maps these Jeep’s are there. Maps like Sunny Quang & Raceway are super fun with these Jeep’s ?

I don't recall playing custom maps. I remember the jeeps on Hastings. Not sure what the name of the server was.

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Well, even though I don't like map modifications and love that the server is completely stock...I can live with that small modification ;)

La Drang isn't the most popular map with few players, ie., less than 14. It's really big and for those of us who want to get around, jeeps would help. I think it would be a gas to turbocharge them. Just imagine racing up some of those hills and launching into space.

silvia

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
11:06 PM
Reaction score
RESTAURANTE :
BAR TINA
PROPIETARIOS BARfly TINA ???????????
haga sus pedidos a teleTINA
tina.PNG

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
The jeeps definitely now make the F4 heat seeker missiles useful. When combined with an SA7, a captured MUTT is deadly.

Back