• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Morters again

MaximumD2

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:49 PM
Reaction score

GunRunner

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:49 AM
Reaction score
n00b question:

how does one place all those indirect fire weapons up like that?

MaximumD2

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Ohhh guys, its going to be the record next week. I just like doing it like this. We are going to go all the way to boat docks next week. When we have lots more guys. Or like my post said, from mig 17 to the island. And gun, we place c4 at the begining and blow it, then the explosions make the others explode in a chain reaction.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
8:49 PM
Reaction score
GunRunner we place them, and then we commit suicide. That way we get a new one fast ( I think its possible to get one from ammo crate but that takes like 2 minutes). So yes, in the end you will have a -234 score ;)

GunRunner

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:49 AM
Reaction score
CommandoBeta said:
GunRunner we place them, and then we commit suicide. That way we get a new one fast ( I think its possible to get one from ammo crate but that takes like 2 minutes). So yes, in the end you will have a -234 score ;)

Thank you for the info Beta.

That explains a lot :)

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
No problem GunRunner ;) And Max in your video the explosion kind of.. failed : P What will you do to improve the explosion at the event next week?

MaximumD2

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Ok, Well I'm kinda taking this as a test for the record... 1. We need a tunnel, it is a must! 2.We either need two lines of mortars right next to each other so they all blow in a domino pattern. 3. They need to fix server for less lag.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
There will always be lag when you blow up the mortars.. I once did a mortar explosion in hastings, from the temple to the plantation flag, and that caused a server crash -.-

MaximumD2

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
AWESOME, Thanks again deadly. I say a successful test. Next week is going to be great!!!!

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
7:49 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Haha i can't wait for saturday :) , also i don't think ive subscribed your channel max, gonna watch all of your videos on my iphone in school instead

MaximumD2

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Okay thanks tedde. I asked Tank to mod the map for a tunnel and he said he was going to do it. Almost everything is in place for Event!

Back