• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

What would you change?

Valkyrie

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:24 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
chris
byrd you are the fool i dont want to change it because there is something wrong with it. I want to change because i would simply like that form of government. Dont judge before you know. :lol: :lol:

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:24 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
Lost said:
i would change my dinner ...... Mmmmmm maybe some pasta would do thumbsup0
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
**EDIT**
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lol Just kidding about the first one ...to be fo-Realz(lol) i would change Humans.... To focus on the important things in life Not War Maybe like New Technological Things, Finding another planet with life ... That stuff... Not killing each other

-[HELLO]-LOST
History teaches us that the benefits of war is new technology. If you think about it, most of what you use today was a result of a war. If you also look, a majority of the most beneficial technologies to society in History were made in a time of war (for peace) whilst a minority were made in peace. Its the same with good stories and books.

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
12:24 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Kurk said:
Lost said:
**EDIT**
Lol Just kidding about the first one ...to be fo-Realz(lol) i would change Humans.... To focus on the important things in life Not War Maybe like New Technological Things, Finding another planet with life ... That stuff... Not killing each other

-[HELLO]-LOST
History teaches us that the benefits of war is new technology. If you think about it, most of what you use today was a result of a war. If you also look, a majority of the most beneficial technologies to society in History were made in a time of war (for peace) whilst a minority were made in peace. Its the same with good stories and books.

Almost gets you wishing for a new Cold War sometimes, so that we could go eat lunch here for instance:
6a00d8341bf67c53ef0154350c5139970c-pi

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
1:24 AM
Reaction score
Kurk said:
Lost said:
**EDIT**

-[HELLO]-LOST

However I doubt that a new world war now ( proberbly nuclear) would bring us any good technology / a better life ( you know what Einstein said)

Player_0

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
2:24 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ben Dover
Kurk said:
History teaches us that the benefits of war is new technology. If you think about it, most of what you use today was a result of a war.
Like what? Name some.
The only benefitial for society technology I know that was for sure invented for military purposes is the internet. Not radio, nor electricity for example (correct me if I'm wrong). I do agree with you on this one, I just wouldn't say 'most of what you use'. Depends on what you use though, but anyway.

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
Too name a few: Nuclear Technology, Digital Photos, and the GPS. One could even say they are responsible for the cell phone, satellite television, and many medicines.

Valkyrie

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:24 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
chris
YEA CAPITALISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MikeyOmega

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
without sounding like a evil person or offending anyone but i would remove religion because it causes many wars and so does politics sorry if i offended anyone with this post

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
12:24 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Back