• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

What would you change?

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
10:39 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
A self explanatory thread...If there is one thing in the world you could change, and it can be anything but only one thing, what would it be and why?

Personally, I'd remove conflict. Im annoyed with all the people getting killed over trivial reasons and the money wasted on new ways to kill/hurt people. But conflict doesnt end there, it would remove fighting etc as well, making the world in general a nicer place. I dont think we, as humans, are here to live in this continual civil war where we waste our time killing our own people, life is limited as it is, why make it shorter?

MaximumD2

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
3:39 PM
Reaction score
I would remove Justin Beaver...Self explanitory?

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:39 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
People who are retarded. Both mentally/physically and those who would rather be tools and blow education off whilst crying about money. Mentally retarded people, in my opinion, are a waste of human resources. I don't understand why we need to educate them when most of them cannot function in normal society. And the tools are self-explanatory. If you need to follow others and make yourself look stupid in order to be accepted, you are pathetic.

PartyWitVillans

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
4:39 PM
Reaction score
If I could remove one thing, it would be money. Money does not represent value anymore, just greed. If we were to trade, we could find peace.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
11:39 PM
Reaction score
I agree with Kurk, and also people who don't do anything for school shoulndt go to school.. its just a waiste of money.

Player_0

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
12:39 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ben Dover
PartyWitVillans said:
If I could remove one thing, it would be money. Money does not represent value anymore, just greed. If we were to trade, we could find peace.
wow you seem to know a lot about money

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
11:39 PM
Reaction score
Player_0 said:
PartyWitVillans said:
wow you seem to know a lot about money
Ha ha imagine international trade without money , Brazil to Germany: 1.000.000.000 bananas for a Mercedes :")

Col. Hannibal Smith

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
3:39 PM
Reaction score
Spring Hill, Kansas (just south of Olathe Kansas w
Real Name
John Lennon
Kurk said:
People who are retarded. Both mentally/physically and those who would rather be tools and blow education off whilst crying about money. Mentally retarded people, in my opinion, are a waste of human resources. I don't understand why we need to educate them when most of them cannot function in normal society. And the tools are self-explanatory. If you need to follow others and make yourself look stupid in order to be accepted, you are pathetic.
heil douchebag!

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
i would change my dinner ...... Mmmmmm maybe some pasta would do thumbsup0
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
**EDIT**
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lol Just kidding about the first one ...to be fo-Realz(lol) i would change Humans.... To focus on the important things in life Not War Maybe like New Technological Things, Finding another planet with life ... That stuff... Not killing each other

-[HELLO]-LOST

Valkyrie

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
chris
the american government. i would reform us back to a roman oligarchy its the system that seemed to work the longest time

A

Anonymous

Valkyrie said:
the american government. i would reform us back to a roman oligarchy its the system that seemed to work the longest time
Wow. narrow minded fool. its not the government thats fucked up. Its the people that is making the goverment screw up.

A

Anonymous

Hmmm if what would Byrd change... Maybe the change Bird to Byrd in Surfin bird? Yep that would be it.

Travco

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Travis Palmer
Lost said:
Lol Just kidding about the first one ...to be fo-Realz(lol) i would change Humans.... To focus on the important things in life Not War Maybe like New Technological Things, Finding another planet with life ... That stuff... Not killing each other

-[HELLO]-LOST

You know, that would probably fly alot better on a website not populated by gamers... gamers that primarily play First Person Shooters ;)

I would change something very simple... So simple that two bills passed through the U.S. legislature could make the change. As in take the cash-flow being lost in major government taxation loopholes applying to corporations, and change it so it was tax loopholes for clean energy corporations (wind, solar, tidal), and extra taxation on corporations not following a strict Y-T-D curve of increasing productivity per KWH, and decreasing CO2, Methane, and other toxic/greenhouse emissions per KWH consumed by the corporation in question. Call me a hippie, but it needs to be done.

GunRunner

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:39 PM
Reaction score
Lost said:
What is this a Mile Long Shot????!!!

It very well may be, but I think it's a head-shot. No?

lulz

Back