• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Hello, my old clan it's me, IceSkater

Local time
7:30 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Good evening HelloClan,

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ahead!

Yeah, hi, I've missed you all. Even the troublemakers.

Let me start off by thanking Rus Warrior, he stepped in for a good amount of time while I was away galivanting and trying new things. Rus did a lot of hard work with limited resources, some of which he had asked me for but I never gave him the full help he needed. But nonetheless, he succeeded. He caught a hacker! I mean wow, I am forever grateful for what he did and I cannot overstate how much he helped this clan in a time where it was in a haze.

Rus reminded me indirectly of how much I still care for this clan, even though I betrayed this clan once, by leaving it in an arrogant fashion, leaving it when it was still under attack from good ole Good_Hash. For this, I am sorry.

Yet, amongst that betrayal, I never truly left. I was still present to reset the websites (both helloclan.eu & hellominers.com) when they would go down. I would restart the BFV server when I found out it was down but I was not actively checking the forums, checking in on things.

Only until recently, when Rus and I spoke, I told him that I would come back. That I would like to come back, should he ever wish to leave. That day has come. This was discussed of course with Tedde and with his blessing I have returned. This is why some of you have seen me in-game recently as well.

With Rus' departure: https://forum.helloclan.eu/threads/9194/

I return, to once more assist in my full capacity. I return to Lead HelloClan. This time, I swear that I will never leave you guys like I did. In my arrogant fashion of leaving, I deleted my old account and the posts along with it. The short sightedness of that is astounding by my standards and that is my fault. With that, any old posts (unless made by users who specifically requested their accounts to be deleted thus their posts get deleted as well in compliance with the GDPR), will simply be archived.

I realize a fair amount has changed since my leave, and I have been playing catch up. Though if any of you have something specific, please use this thread to bring me up to speed if I've missed something rather important.

Admins, I will discuss this with you in private, however I realize this may come as a shock since nothing was announced (at least to my knowledge) in advance.

I realize this is all out of the blue and sudden. I'm not sure if this is a welcome surprise or not, but I'm here now once more. I can only strive to do better than my previous tenure with the help of everyone here and everyone still to come.

Regards,
IceSkater

PS: Just some notes for now:

1. I've recently upgraded the website's theme and code, should make things a bit smoother.

2. There will be a small overhaul of some existing topics, as in my old fashion, they will be made anew so that it can be seen immediately again.

3. There will be an overhaul of the discord server somewhere along the line as well.

HoloDuke

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
1:30 PM
Reaction score
Hi IceSkater,

Welcome back! Rus, thank you - you were excellent and kept Hello true to its roots.

hard_rice

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
12:30 PM
Reaction score
Welcome back Ice I heard rumors that you were playing under a different name. Thank you Rus for working an almost thankless job.

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Welcome back Ice I heard rumors that you were playing under a different name. Thank you Rus for working an almost thankless job.

Howdy Rice,

Officially I did retire my IceSkater handle, but I brought it back for Hello. Haven't been playing under any pseudonyms.

Thank you. :)

LTShaun

Regular Poster
HELLOCLAN LEADERSHIP
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome back Shaun, I look forward to working with you for the long term. RUSWarrior, thank you for being so kind and patient while I was learning how to be an effective Admin. I know I still have a ways to go but you were always there for me when needed. Hope we will continue to see you in game and all the best to you!

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Welcome back Shaun, I look forward to working with you for the long term. RUSWarrior, thank you for being so kind and patient while I was learning how to be an effective Admin. I know I still have a ways to go but you were always there for me when needed. Hope we will continue to see you in game and all the best to you!

Much appreciated fellow namesake. :) Good to have you on board.

D

Deleted member 10634

Welcome back. Also a great thanks for Rus to stepping in to a difficult place and taking care of the server and keeping your cool during some turbulent times.

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Welcome back. Also a great thanks for Rus to stepping in to a difficult place and taking care of the server and keeping your cool during some turbulent times.

Much appreciated Snake, it's good to see you around! :)

Nitrofish

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome back Ice! Super excited to see you posting again. e-fist bump!

Local time
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun

Hellsfury99

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:30 PM
Reaction score
Welcome back Iceman. It's great to see you back where you belong.

Back