• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Joining the Pilots

BigPinkPig

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
8:39 AM
Reaction score
I tested him whit chopper he got good whit mi8 me huey he mi8 it was 5.6 i won. this was pass then we did me mi8 he huey it was 6.2 i won. this was fail. then i made him landing places he landed good he just need to learn land lil bit fasted but other good.
then i made him speed test. he needed to raise 4 boats fast as possible from other side of bridge to other. he did it in 2min 40 sec i thing its fast so until this he is going to be accepted but there is no plnes on event server so i cant test his skills on planes.

S

Soldier

ask an admin (but there are only a few admins on event server, lost, tankboy, tedde) to put it on normal flaming dart, then you can test him without to add more planes

-[HELLO]-phatcat

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:39 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Jonathan Fraley
srry i couldnt test him pink! got things to do this past week. :D how many is that we got now? 2 :D

BigPinkPig

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
old pilots are still but 1 new and Black knigt is propaply goign to be accepted i jsut wnat to test his plane skills

BigPinkPig

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Black knight pm me in xfire whne you want to be tested on planes it wont take too long and after it i asnwer to ur apply. u did good on chopper i belive u will pass planes too :D

Back