• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

[work in progress] Dinoz Soccer [Game i am making]

BassToss

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:52 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
First I want to say thanks to you all for thoses great BFV sessionl! I am glad to find peoples still playing this game :)
I can't come play so often than i want because im working on a project that is taking me a lot of time...
I decided today to share it with you:

I have been working for two years with a friend on a game made with Unity.
We didnt used any assets, we made all graphisms, sounds and gameplay programming ourselves.

Game name: « Dinoz soccer »
2D soccer battlefield plateformer game
The game is a « patchkit ». If you download it, you’ll get automatically updates.

You can play solo versus A.i or with/versus friends with local multiplayers on the same screen (max 4 paddles).
Online mode is coming up soon ! I'm working on it!

-Play the game with Xinput paddle(s) is strongly recommended-

Gameplay:
-Score awesome goals!

-Use gifts

-Fly helicopter with funny flying physic, use parachute, drive monster trucks prototypes (more vehiculs are coming!!! total BFV spirit hahaha)

-"DinoZGenerator" (Generate or build your own Dino)

-"Favorite proverb generator"

-A.I levels incremental (easy dumb, normal, elite and legendary prototype)

-podium

-Physical dinos rotations with "spriteshape worlds"

-Watch Replay in slow motion after a goal (with manual Speed and rewind controls)

-Fine actions detection

You can get the full alpha or test WebGl version (WebGl = only 2 maps, WebGl is not fluid with all machines, its strongly recommended to play Executable version to get the best experience) here for free :
https://www.starsheepstudio.com/dinozsoccer/

Keep in mind it is alpha version and you can get some little bugs sometimes but nothing ruining the game or freezing it...

I hope to get your feedbacks to improve it!

Have a good day!
Bass'

P.S: Proverbs generator is full of words in French but the English version needs supplies!!! Everyone here is welcome to add more words to make English generator version better!! Just add them in code with number
:)
s:

Here exemple:

C#:
languageDefinition = new LanguageDefinition();
        languageDefinition.Language = Language.English;
        languageDefinition.Name = "relatifPrenameList";
        languageDefinition.TextsToDisplay = new string[16]
        {"He","The innocent","The distinguished","The dignified", "The respectable", "The nincompoop", "The bodacious", "The honourable", "The coward", "The brave", "The retard", "The daredevil", "The foolish", "The  simple-minded", "The fearless", "The odacious",};
        languageDefinitions.Add(languageDefinition);

languageDefinition.Name = "verbList";
        languageDefinition.TextsToDisplay = new string[26]
        { "steal money from", "get", "talk about", "seduce", "dream flying a plane with", "brag with", "spoil a movie to", "watch a popular serie with", "race with","eat a sandwitch without saying a word to", "pick mushrooms with", "contradict", "become", "hustle", "hug","find","deal with","canoodle","Bamboozle", "drink a cup of tea with", "offend","make a good deal with", "harm", "adopt ","play a stupid video game with", "get fun with", };

languageDefinition.Name = "subjectList";
        languageDefinition.TextsToDisplay = new string[25]
        { "an egg", "an ox", "a platypus", "a donkey","a rock n'roll lead guitarist once dismissed as the has-beens to end all has-beens", "a kangaroo","a fresh lettuce","a rabbit", "a jellyfish", "someone saying a lot of malarkey","a badger", "a cute chiwawa","a sleeping cat", "someone canoodling someone else", "someone fomenting shenanigans", "someone thinking about the meaning of life", "a crocodile", "a decent person", "an idiot", "someone playing didgeridoo", "a rich person", "a frog", "a monkey", "a sheep", "a happy person",   };

Sorry for my English , I hope I did not commited too many errors…

EDIT: New web site link

Last edited:

BassToss

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:52 PM
Reaction score
Hi all,
I didn't played BFV for a long time, I got changes in my life: I got a video game development job. Now i am a professional game designer (thanks to Dinoz Soccer!). It takes a lot of my time. I just moved to a new place with a new internet connection. So it becomes possible for me to come back and play sometimes.

(Al gore, i just voted)

Hope you all fine!

cu dudes

Last edited:
Local time
3:52 PM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
We do not abandon our dinosaurs, here are some images of the next updates of DinoZ soccer, on the menu:
Procedural animations and replay with"rewind particles system" :)

Thanks for the updates. Both Ninja's and I are excited to try out the new updates to this game.

Back