• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.BR.IRON MAN

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:32 AM
Reaction score
here in my city there are 3 suspects of contamination, but in the state 6 cases have already been confirmed, today I went to a bus terminal and saw that some people are already starting to use masks, it may be because here is the border region, in short the question is to prepare, and prevent yourself in the possible ways, hoping for it to pass soon.

Local time
5:32 AM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
Here in New Jersey, all chicken, eggs, cup-noodles, gone from Costco warehouse. Some people are hoarding too much food while leaving others without it. What will they do with so much meat? Some of it will spoil over time, even if its frozen. Its worse here in USA because there have been many movies and TV shows about apocalypse that encourage stocking up, arming up, etc. Most public schools and colleges are closed. This virus shows how unprepared we were. Good thing is there is noticeably less traffic on roads and highways. Fewer people out. Also, the air feels a little cleaner these days. It's actually nice being outside in perfect spring weather. We should have more of this without a disaster causing it. Long weekends and holidays are the opposite of what we see now.

hard_rice

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
4:32 AM
Reaction score
I am going to wrap myself in toilet paper that should protect me.

mRoRange

Regular Poster
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
2:32 AM
Reaction score
April 5th now and still tough to get all the supplies needed. Its getting scarier and scarier to go to the store.
Please wear something to cover your mouth and nose people when around others. We have to contain and beat this virus before it spreads to everyone.

We need to practice social distancing and home isolation. Its proven to stop the spread. Its all we got for now. If you don't you will add to the issues and spread. If you do you may save yourself and love-ones.

Local time
5:32 AM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
Well said Orange. I'm in NJ. Here cases and deaths are rapidly rising. I haven't gone to a store in 2 weeks. But I have to go to Costco soon. I will take all precautions like proper mask, gloves, and wipe everything off with bleach wipe before bringing it home. I will also wash off all my clothes right away and take a shower. In this pandemic there is not limit to how careful we can be. The more the better. I watched a video from an ICU Dr in NYC. He explained that the number one cause is touching a surface and then touching your face. We touch our face hundreds of times everyday. Wearing a mask (and protective glasses) prevents us from touching our own face. Another video from NHK Japan shows that it is also spread through airborne microdroplets. Even talking spreads the microdroplets throughout a room in seconds and breathed in by everyone in that room. This virus has multiple ways of infecting. Stay safe everyone.

mRoRange

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I'm doing the same thing and it sounds like you got your system too. I am trying to Improve my steps and processes every week while trying to save paper and supplies at the same time. I even had to cut my family off from vising me and my wife, its just to risky. It totally sucks but sometimes you got to help save your own ass and or immediate family household.

But on a side note, its cool to see the population increase these last 2-3 weeks. Nice seeing everyone back from they''re hiatus. Good times mixed with the bad times.

.BR.IRON MAN

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
From the day of the first report in my city to today, the number of infected people totals 34 people and one death in a population of 300,000 inhabitants.

Public schools and some colleges are only teaching online to our children, public transport is limited only to workers in the health and food sectors and in some specific industries, children under 12 do not go out to shop in the market and there is a 9:00 pickup with policing, fire and military,

despite the recommendations for social distance, some people do not respect the recommended minimum distance of 2 meters in rows of supermarkets, banks among other sectors, this is worrying ...

Although prices are rising, many things are still not missing, but due to isolation, only the basic sectors of commerce are functioning, people who work independently in other sectors and who do not fall under the government's emergency assistance programs are left without work for days. and, consequently, no income to buy basic products, such as food.

Tomorrow business activities came back with some restrictions, use of gloves, glasses and masks, in addition to the cancellation of public transport for workers from non-basic sectors, to avoid agglomerations, here we are in a dilemma, on the one hand, diseases and lack of hospital infrastructure and, on the other hand, lack of work and income for independent workers from non-basic sectors.

mRoRange

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
From the day of the first report in my city to today, the number of infected people totals 34 people and one death in a population of 300,000 inhabitants.

Public schools and some colleges are only teaching online to our children, public transport is limited only to workers in the health and food sectors and in some specific industries, children under 12 do not go out to shop in the market and there is a 9:00 pickup with policing, fire and military,

despite the recommendations for social distance, some people do not respect the recommended minimum distance of 2 meters in rows of supermarkets, banks among other sectors, this is worrying ...

Although prices are rising, many things are still not missing, but due to isolation, only the basic sectors of commerce are functioning, people who work independently in other sectors and who do not fall under the government's emergency assistance programs are left without work for days. and, consequently, no income to buy basic products, such as food.

Tomorrow business activities came back with some restrictions, use of gloves, glasses and masks, in addition to the cancellation of public transport for workers from non-basic sectors, to avoid agglomerations, here we are in a dilemma, on the one hand, diseases and lack of hospital infrastructure and, on the other hand, lack of work and income for independent workers from non-basic sectors.

Keep it up Iron Man !

I have seen so many reports on party's and get together's where one or more people infected a whole group. Got to play the long game, get some gloves and masks some how. We are in tough times and it will take more effort to do the same things. I read where Bill Gates is fast tracking up to 7 vaccines. They are in trial testing now. He pushed in billions of his own money and hired top scientist from 8 different countries. Go Bill !

Stay safe everyone else.

.BR.IRON MAN

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
hello
x4|Al Gore

I'm fine, though, with little time to play, but I'm always around.

About the corona, here in the city we are already at the mark of 5000 infected, with a range of 4750 recovered, 110 deaths and the rest hospitalized.

Despite this, we are going strong here, waiting for the moment that this ends.

mRoRange

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Yea, we have heard the UK variant is in San Jose, CA where I live. Luckily I just got my first dose/vaccination yesterday. I now work for a manufacture that has the classification to get the vaccine! Its scary out there, I have asthma and I am a high-risk individual... Stay the course my friends, wear your mask and be smart and dont risk things like bars and big gatherings, don't do it.

agathyus

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
11:32 AM
Reaction score

Police did similar on October 23, 2006, I was 13, but was lucky, me and my family were in Pest, we watched the movie Children of Glory because of my initation, then there was an exhibition on military stuff, I climbed on a T-34 Russian tank, btw it was the 50th anniversary of the 1956 Hungarian Revolt and Liberation of Hungary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back