• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

How to be a better gunner?

BassToss

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:34 AM
Reaction score
Hello all,
Just a few tips about gunners role in the game if you wanna be more efficient with theses 2 air vehicules:
-Chinook
-Huey "slick"

Chinook:
-Very important: DONT USE YOUR MOUSE you will async the sight with server (its a current problem with local autorithy actions into an online multiplayer game)! Let the pilot aim missiles for you, just get kills (add into options a secondary "fire" key mapping like "0 num" to avoid moving your mouse when shooting from a chopper as gunner role)
-Use ingenior kit to repair vehicul in the air
-Have fun, now Chinook is gonna be more dangerous than a mi8!

Huey "slicks":
Put the M60 like this:

-When m60 are in position, dont use your mouse anymore, let pilot Aim for you, he can see bullets trail/impacts with m60 in that position. Use burst fire to avoid Machinegun overheat.
-Use ingenior kit to repair vehicule in the air
-Read chat, if pilot say "4" shoot with left gun, if "5" shoot with right m60.
-Get a lot of fun, and go hunt some communist deers

See you in game!
Bass'

Last edited:

.BR.IRON MAN

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:34 AM
Reaction score
Good work,

I really liked these tips, I never imagined it was possible, taking advantage of this post if anyone has any more teaching, please share here, we are all wanting to learn more =D

Sgt. Slaughter

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:34 AM
Reaction score
I've been playing 16 years, on and off. I still find new tricks and tips occasionally, by watching other players , in game.

Back