• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

I couldn't believe it

mRoRange

Regular Poster
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
2:43 AM
Reaction score
This post is in regards to Saigon 1968 game where our new leader starts off the game with the M18 and immediately starts to rape a game that is 3 vs 3.
There's no rule not to use the M18 to pound a few players, but was it really necessary ?

Many others like Rick and his buddies do the same thing frequently. I don't know what the infatuation to to turn the game upside down with minimal players is. Its like a compulsion to have a high score no matter what costs. Even if it means players leave. This server is at a fragile state and we need people , players , community members to be on the same page and quit this way of thinking of yourselves all the time. You guys sure like playing here, but you love skull fuck it for your scores at the same time.

Now we have a new CL that does the same thing. Russ this BS yesterday irked me and I am very surprised. You accepted this position and if I was you I would take your CL title serious and keep it simple simultaneously.

This also may mean refraining from your raping urges among other things. Don't run in to the ground and try taking the responsibility serious but at the same time keep it light and you will be fine.

You may not like what I have posted , but my message here has some truth and honesty behind it. I posted this publicly because I hope this will work out for you. I think your capable if you look at the high level and big picture here.

I hope you have more depth to you in the future.

And to Rick and the others that play the same way. Keep it up , and all of this is going away one day in future. One thing I find very common in Rick and other that play like him. When you take away the tanks, planes, tubes , and camps there not quite as competitive. The KDR goes down they die frequently and they start crying cheater.

Imagine that ? Real stand up players of the community.

[RUS]WàrrióR

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
12:43 PM
Reaction score
Indeed, I am very surprised as well.. at this topic of yours, lol.
I have some questions for you too. Is chasing you in your MUTT across Saigon 1968 with mi8 considered rape now?)))

What does my position in this community have to do with my fair gaming style?) I'm not judging you that you like to camp in tanks, am I? As long as I remember you were the only one to rage spec at that round... After you quit I was flying around for a while and then went down in tunnels, where we had much fun with remaining players. You were sitting in spectators this whole time but didn't want to join us... :confused:

One thing I find very common in Rick and other that play like him. When you take away the tanks, planes, tubes , and camps there not quite as competitive. The KDR goes down they die frequently and they start crying cheater.
Me too? Am I so bad in infantry?? Or I ever called you a cheater? Tell me about it :cool:

I've been playing with you since the dawn of times, so as rick. According to that logic, me and rick should've run all players away from the server by this time already)))

If you really want to discuss fragile states and thinking of yourselves, maybe you should listen to their complains, for example, about mister AFK guy? :xD

Last edited:

mRoRange

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
If i am afk , kick me out of the game that ends it. The example I gave was 3 vs 3 raping with M18

Secondly I wasn't going to get in a MUTT for 3vs3.

The question is the why must you do it with low volume of players ?" with a bunch of players this is a non-discussion, with 3vs 3 its a little different and players quit pretty quick with that.

You quit flying around after I left , that's the fucking point ! The question is why do it if your a CL. If there was 5 vs 5 or 10 vs 10 is non discussion. But at the end of the day with people dropping off like flies.

Russ , go ahead carry on. When your in 2vs 2 and 3 vs 3 rape it up, its your ship now. But you would think you have a little different approach.

If you don't see nuance here then forget because you don't just don't get it!

[RUS]WàrrióR

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Secondly I wasn't going to get in a MUTT for 3vs3.

I killed you 3 times in total that round, 2 times while you was in MUTT and firing at me across the map and 1 time when you was in M35A1 Nancy. I am pretty sure about that :D

Local time
10:43 AM
Reaction score
not locked yet, good.
Warrior, I gotta say it here cuz this seems like the spot.
as Orange said, why ruin the game with so few numbers?? You care not for the server I am convinced. You only care about your kdr and doesn't matter who you run off to get it.
theres 2 of us playing today on hue, and you want to sit and camp at temple, whilst one person rushes... any decent player with half a brain knows how good rushing temple 1 v 1 is when its playing someone with any sort of skill.
I asked you to refrain from camping at temple and we could continue to play.... all for fun, I was not up for being camped 1 v 1. This had no bearing whatsoever on you.... you care not how empty or full the server is, you could have given 2 shits less that I was going to sit out if you were going to camp...
This is the problem, than you start in with this old shit about how I used to think you cheated or whatever.... well I wasn't the only one, but that was SUPPOSED to be settled. I didn't even bring it up. you did. but enough of that... why not address again your overwhelming need to ruin the game with so few players to play with?
I do not understand the desire for that.
I was playing for a good hour or 2 with Umirin and Fly,... very small numbers. None of us camping and waiting and being kdr whores with so few players. Just playing to have fun. Than Hue comes one and fly dips out... me and Umirin and wizard were playing just fine having knife fights, again No one camping in a building hiding and waiting trying to cushion a kdr with SO FEW PEOPLE... just having fun. Wizard leaves, Umirin takes a phone call goes afk, you join.... using a diff name but very obviously I knew it was you instantly as your gameplay of camping temple.... and that's that. you can post the chat record here, but as I said, I was not up for playing 1 v 1 with someone camping at temple, and it simply didn't matter to you... you continued to camp temple and just wait around so I went spec and that's when I had enough of your attitude and your idiotic reasoning and left.
You continue to play as you do and you will most definitely empty the server, as the HELLO LEADER. good work WarrioR.
One more note, as Reading what Orange had stated... you quit flying around when he went spectate... you quit raping when he went spectate...
When I quit playing and went spectate, you ALSO QUIT CAMPING AND STARTED CAPPING FLAGS..... you really don't get it do you?.... smh.

Last edited:

[RUS]WàrrióR

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Haha, I would react to your post toxic2 with facepalm emoji, if only there existed one..

I just joined that day in hue, spawned at only available flag in center (besides main), killed you 3 times with m16 in 2 minutes while you tried to rush my temple, after which you went rage spectating and then quitted.

I'll tell you why it still cannot be settled. I and many other players suggested you provide the evidence of so-called "hacking", especially since you were sitting in specs. Did you start to record to help the community catch the hacker? NO. You CONTINUED TO COMPLAIN! at how NME doesn't ban people anymore, how nobody cares because there's no CL anymore, etc. etc. etc. You always complain if someone kills you a lot (and not only for that), your complaints just changed it's form now.

First it was hack accusations, so if someone were dominating you, it's not a good player here, but always "hacking ***", imaginary goodhash or radicals or another banned player. Now, when you can't accuse of hacks anymore, your complaints just took a more ridiculous forms, so you accusing players of "camping" or "raping" now.

Oh yeah, today on hastings I was actually "campin in his mig watching radar", "he talks like it takes skill to watch a radar and camp", "all you are doing is radar camping me", "is it skills when your radar tells you where the enemy is? ", "does it take skills to follow your radar to enemy location", "you camp in mig and use radar", "radar warrior is a better name for you mate" as you say, when I was killing you with my bombs in your huey... :facepalm :

If someone kills you with tank or btr or with M79 on infantry maps you call them "noob". If some ordinary player kills you in infantry you often say "sure..." or "weirdddd"... It's always something, like everybody should play in the way you want them to...

When the situation is changing and you starting killing me a lot, you are starting to laugh at how I am bad. Now I understand what you are trying to accomplish here:

05.11.2019 04:20:27 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: he was accusing me today of cheating without actually
05.11.2019 04:20:42 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: hes slick about it so he cant be caught with chat logs

It seems like the only reason you're still harassing me in game is endless tries to provoke me so I would say something inappropriate to you (especially when I became a CL), so if that's the case just F*** off.

You continue to play as you do and you will most definitely empty the server, as the HELLO LEADER. good work WarrioR.

I don't give a damn what you think, especially since you already proved your amazing analytic skills such as
"2019-09-14 21:56:38 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: but i can sniff out a hacker when i play against 1".

You don't like how I play? You are free to quit BFV and return to CSS, like you threatened to do so many times before or go to another "better" server.
Or, if you're complaining, can you at least post a video how the new evil CL raping, camping and scaring ppl off the server, so we could all watch it here and check it out???
Your walls of text regarding this "issue" are boring to death, so I'm not gonna waste my time on this nonsense complains of yours anymore.
Grow up and play without these never ending complaints like most of us do.

Last edited:
Local time
Reaction score
LMFAO dude
You cut and paste shit to look so nice for you!
You troll in the game, chat logs will prove it if you Actually did any checking and Really posting instead of cutting and pasting just so it looks good for you.
And you DO NOT OWN SHIT ingame, you don't Dominate anyone, you actually get owned a lot..... You were battered and ragged today in hue but there was no trash talking from you this time. You really do hold a high opinion of yourself and it shows.
You consistently bring up this shit about hacking.... I haven't even let out the SLIGHTEST insinuation about you and hacking since it was resolved over a month ago.... YET YOU CONTINUE TO BRING UP THIS TOPIC.... let me clear this up for you AND ANYONE that reads this.... I DO NOT THINK YOU CHEAT!!! You are not that good.... period, you aren't... but you thnk you are. what is it you said..... (I am a bfv GOD)!!! LMFAO.... you definitely got jokes. Lets also set the record straight about today, as you ONLY LIKE TO CUT AND PASTE WHAT YOU WANT PEOPLE TO SEE..... for 2 hours.... correct? 2 hours we were on Hastings. 2 vs 2... sometimes 1 v 2 if my teammate wasn't afk. Your only purpose was to fly mig into me.... For 2 hours you did this... I went spectate and you called it raging. at the end of the map I asked if we could fast forward map.... you Took it upon yourself to add... "hes not good at air maps, he wants next map".... As if somehow you're making it sound as if you have more class and skill than the next player. YOU LITERALLY SAT IN A MIG FOR 2 HOURS WHEN THERE WERE 2 ENEMY TO KILL AND RADAR CAMPED USA MAIN.... Im sure the logs will show that. BUT YOU DONT POST THAT DO YOU...
You brag yourself up when youre camping and things are going your way, but when they don't you sneaky insinuate im a cheater..... suggesting I use 3rd party software.... suggesting something changed when I logged off and rejoined.. You are far from innocent, so stop with the holier than thou act.
You removed my post because of "FOUL LANGUAGE".... wow guy, you better start going thru the rest of the topics and removing shit for "foul Language"....
So basically if someone sais something YOU don't like or agree with, or you find offensive youre just going to remove it or silence? seems a bit like 1940's Germany.
Walls of text...? post them?...
show us. Don't edit it either.... show us how you said you are so pro, show us how you talk shit about killing someone using your radar in a mig for 2 hours. Show us how my WALLS OF TEXT were so off beat..... show the 15 people left here that play this game how much better than everyone else you are.... show us.
Ive tried to bury the grief with you.... ive tried. I compliment you during gameplay as I do everyone else, ive tried to be cordial with you. You on the other hand have done nothing to try and mend anything... if anything you attempt to widen the gap, you attempt to troll me at every turn.... that's fine and dandy, let it be that... BUT DONT COME HERE AND TRY AND ACT ALL FUCKIN INNOCENT. Im grown, ill own my words, ill eat em if I have to. You on the other hand, you like to sit and pretend youre some sort of choir boy whos incapable of doing anything wrong.
Your problem with me is, Im a better player than you and you cant take it. You look for any reason you can to TRY and one up me.... if its camping, or raping, or radar camping in a mig.... Anything you can do to one up a guy, you cant just play for fun it has to be to make someone else game miserable.... that's what you do. Ram, Radar camp with migs, CIRCLE and helo rape.... and you do this with a server that has 2 people in it. WHAT SENSE DOES THAT MAKE????
And you want me to waste my time and make a video.... what are you TEN..... 10???? Who put this guy in charge for real???? You should have looked harder for a better candidate. PERIOD!
Im done with you dude, you wana 1 v 1, and not play like a sally, lets do it, anytime.... id love to have an audience. Id love for everyone to watch as you switch up to a rocket or a m79 when things don't go your way... because that's what you do... and don't even try and act like you don't.
As for you playing like a complete tool when theres no one in the server but 2 people... what will it take for you to change? you have to stop caring about your PRECIOUS KDR... stop going spectate at the end of the round so not to be tracked.... No one here cares, youre not that good. Youre decent, but you aint that good.

Local time
Reaction score
Warrior, you raped and circled in a helo and raped and so on until Orange went spectate,......
Than you decided to play.... only after he went spectate.
You camped temple, sat there waiting for an enemy to run up, from the one direction he would and waited and waited.... fun for one when its 1 v 1 huh?
You can sit here and make it sound like it was any other way than that.... but that's what it was. I ran up on temple a few times and had it with your camps... I tried to convince you to play otherwise with just us, but you didn't care. Period! so I went spec... apparently this is a Win for you? I guess.... Than after I go spectate, you stop camping and run around to capture flags.... tell me what sense this makes?
If I camp temple and kill you, and sit and camp temple and kill you, and sit and camp temple and kill you, does this make me a pro? Because in your misconstrued opinion it does.
FYI, that does not make you pro, it makes you a camper. it makes the game Very boring and easy to quit if theres 2 people playing. When will you figure it out?
TEDDE, PLEASE REPLACE THIS FALSE PROPHET OF A CL YOU HAVE NOW.

mRoRange

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Tox, just let this go. I would rather see you in game then see him ban you.

Like I said he is like another Rick in the room. I have challenged my self to play a better when he and Rick are on and pound them on grunt maps.

Rick is already crying cheat now.

[RUS]WàrrióR

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Im grown, ill own my words, ill eat em if I have to.
Okay...

ONLY LIKE TO CUT AND PASTE WHAT YOU WANT PEOPLE TO SEE.....
I'm giving facts here, not imaginary abuses

You are far from innocent, so stop with the holier than thou act.
You removed my post because of "FOUL LANGUAGE".... wow guy, you better start going thru the rest of the topics and removing shit for "foul Language"....
So basically if someone sais something YOU don't like or agree with, or you find offensive youre just going to remove it or silence? seems a bit like 1940's Germany.
Did I delete something? :D Or you can't even find your own post here in your blind anger? :D

You are not that good.... period, you aren't...
you have to stop caring about your PRECIOUS KDR... No one here cares, youre not that good. Youre decent, but you aint that good.
Your problem with me is, Im a better player than you and you cant take it. You look for any reason you can to TRY and one up me....
And you DO NOT OWN SHIT ingame, you don't Dominate anyone
Im done with you dude, you wana 1 v 1, and not play like a sally, lets do it, anytime....

mmm, let's see what you say in game about that:
2019-09-02 14:18:05 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: lol
2019-09-02 14:19:17 : # [Global] Santa: main
2019-09-02 14:19:37 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: was that funny
2019-09-02 14:19:56 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: do you feel compelled to make a dumbass comment each time
2019-09-02 14:20:06 : # [Global] Kickapoo: hahaha
2019-09-02 14:20:19 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: go suck more at this ancient game
2019-09-02 14:20:27 : # [Global] Tyme Bulm: lol
2019-09-02 14:20:29 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: do i Ever talk smack when i kill you?
2019-09-02 14:20:34 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: no i dont
2019-09-02 14:20:49 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: so what compells you to do it to everyone you kill
2019-09-02 14:20:50 : # [Global] cokra: haha
2019-09-02 14:20:57 : # [Global] Santa: i dont care about you
2019-09-02 14:21:03 : # [Global] Santa: ahahah4
2019-09-02 14:21:31 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: how bout stfu and just play
2019-09-02 14:21:35 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: be humble
2019-09-02 14:21:37 : # [Global] Santa: woooooooooooooooooooooo
2019-09-02 14:21:39 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: cuz you arent good

2019-09-02 20:00:45 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: why hack noob?
2019-09-02 20:00:52 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: nvm, its cuz you suck without them
2019-09-02 20:00:59 : # [Global] ToxiKBF: mommy is there?
2019-09-02 20:01:06 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: at an ancient game
2019-09-02 20:01:16 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: just think, youve never been able to get any good at
2019-09-02 20:01:33 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: id be disappointed in myself too if i couldnt get good at this
2019-09-02 20:01:37 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: i mean.... shits 15 yrs old
2019-09-02 20:01:54 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: just uninstall and play normal

2019-09-12 17:53:29 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: sit tf down
2019-09-12 17:53:54 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: lose your gunner and lets see how good you are
2019-09-12 17:54:01 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: so far its 1 zip, me
2019-09-12 17:55:11 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: false prophets

2019-09-14 21:45:24 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: hack me scrub
2019-09-14 21:45:33 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: you never were good enough without

2019-08-18 15:46:46 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: you aint nver been good at this game. youre a lousy f***

2019-11-04 17:22:07 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: lol
2019-11-04 17:22:11 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: ive always been good
2019-11-04 17:22:18 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: youre just not as good as you think you are

Cmon, tell me again who's caring about their kdr :D And who's really

do hold a high opinion of yourself and it shows.

Oh yeah, it looks like you contradict yourself every time:
No one here cares, youre not that good. Youre decent, but you aint that good.
2019-09-22 19:29:15 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: he is very good or very good haxor

So if you now think that:
I DO NOT THINK YOU CHEAT!!!
then it's just "very good". Are you gonna refuse of your past words now? Or maybe you suddenly changed your mind now? :D

Ive tried to bury the grief with you.... ive tried. I compliment you during gameplay as I do everyone else, ive tried to be cordial with you. You on the other hand have done nothing to try and mend anything... if anything you attempt to widen the gap, you attempt to troll me at every turn....

6cd1741303acc158705e764183819bc3.jpg
and later you're telling me I'm a camper and noob again :D Yes, you tried to settle things up, so I tried as well. I just joined at hue, killed you 3 times in 2 minutes without saying a word to you, but you started to accuse me of smth again... Unfortunately it's your attempts failed, not mine.

Another example. I've tried by being silent and not to start getting in these useless discussions, but you continued to laugh at me after every kill.

-[HELLO]- [RUS]WrriRlet's see who's gonna complain faster17:34:08 04|11|2019
360 Tox!c Ft. AK-47how did that one feel?17:47:22 04|11|2019
360 Tox!c Ft. AK-47couldnt have hit anything but your head17:47:33 04|11|2019

-[HELLO]- [RUS]WrriR u starting this again?17:47:57 04|11|2019
360 Tox!c Ft. AK-47no, if youd read17:48:05 04|11|2019
360 Tox!c Ft. AK-47back17:48:06 04|11|2019
360 Tox!c Ft. AK-47i said NS17:48:08 04|11|2019
-[HELLO]- [RUS]WrriRok good17:48:12 04|11|2019
360 Tox!c Ft. AK-47and than asked how that one felt i hit you with17:48:17 04|11|2019
silviano tu lo empiezas17:48:19 04|11|2019
360 Tox!c Ft. AK-47nice type kil17:48:20 04|11|2019
-[HELLO]- [RUS]WrriRand I don't understand you silvia17:48:30 04|11|2019
360 Tox!c Ft. AK-47did it almost kill you17:48:36 04|11|2019
-[HELLO]- [RUS]WrriRno17:48:41 04|11|2019
360 Tox!c Ft. AK-47should have17:48:47 04|11|2019
360 Tox!c Ft. AK-47was a hs17:48:49 04|11|2019
-[HELLO]- [RUS]WrriRno17:48:52 04|11|2019
silviayou killme behind wall17:49:11 04|11|2019
Filipp Kirkorovrick what is your motherboard?17:49:18 04|11|2019
360 Tox!c Ft. AK-47LMFAO17:49:32 04|11|2019
360 Tox!c Ft. AK-47owned17:49:35 04|11|2019
-[HELLO]- [RUS]WrriRlol you started it again17:49:44 04|11|2019
-=Int.]-[=- ricklol17:49:51 04|11|2019
360 Tox!c Ft. AK-47started what?17:49:53 04|11|2019
silviame no ..you17:49:56 04|11|2019
-[HELLO]- [RUS]WrriRah you forgot already17:50:02 04|11|2019
-[HELLO]- [RUS]WrriRlol17:50:04 04|11|2019

And you want me to waste my time and make a video.... what are you TEN..... 10???? Who put this guy in charge for real???? You should have looked harder for a better candidate. PERIOD!
It's already a sustained practice here in this community for long long years now: if you accuse player (or admin) of hacking or other inappropriate behavior (raping, etc) you must provide evidence. You've already wasted so much time typing all these walls of text, wouldn't it be so much easier to shoot and upload video of how I am raping and camping? Now I am a bad CL because I suggest you to reinforce your empty accusations with video of my so-called "camping gameplay"?

d63edd9af879f866baea5e3c5b506959.jpg

2019-09-14 22:03:50 : # [Global] Dr. Phil: 2 scared of Dr. Phil
2019-09-14 22:03:51 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: theres just no point on playing
2019-09-14 22:03:59 : # [Global] Dr. Phil: lol
2019-09-14 22:04:27 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: if you feel like ruining what game is left here
2019-09-14 22:04:28 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: so be it
2019-09-14 22:04:36 : # [Global] Dr. Phil: u can post ur evidence on forum by the way
2019-09-14 22:04:43 : # [Global] Dr. Phil: but u don't have any
2019-09-14 22:04:59 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: this game is dead why would i waste my time with that
2019-09-14 22:05:23 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: i dont record my gameplay.... but you know you cheat
2019-09-14 22:06:31 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: youre the best man
Why you're still wasting your time to complain if it this game is dead? :D

2019-09-21 19:21:12 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: he doesnt know youre behnd that tree
2019-09-21 19:21:26 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: lol youre so obvious doc
2019-09-21 19:21:35 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: i smoke to u
2019-09-21 19:22:40 : # [Global] Zlatan Battlefieldovich: shenok
2019-09-21 19:22:54 : # [Global] -[HELLO]-W.A.S.P.: u mad?
2019-09-21 19:23:01 : # [Global] Zlatan Battlefieldovich: no
2019-09-21 19:23:11 : # [Global] Zlatan Battlefieldovich: poshutil)
2019-09-21 19:23:13 : # [Global] -[HELLO]-W.A.S.P.: just another unhappy act?
2019-09-21 19:23:23 : # [Global] tina: i got jumoy ass
2019-09-21 19:23:52 : # [Global] -[HELLO]-W.A.S.P.: ty santa claus for m60
2019-09-21 19:23:57 : # [Global] silvia: diosss jump
2019-09-21 19:25:35 : # [Global] silvia: Dr cheater
2019-09-21 19:25:50 : # [Global] Hetjan: :)
2019-09-21 19:25:57 : # [Global] OneEye: LOL DAMN
2019-09-21 19:26:02 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: lol
2019-09-21 19:26:04 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: not hacked
2019-09-21 19:26:20 : # [Global] Hetjan: long distance
2019-09-21 19:26:25 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: such bs
2019-09-21 19:26:31 : # [Global] Zlatan Battlefieldovich: who
2019-09-21 19:26:44 : # [Global] Santa: tone down your fag language pls
2019-09-21 19:26:46 : # [Global] Zlatan Battlefieldovich: phil kirkorov?
2019-09-21 19:26:47 : User [RUS]Warrior at --- said '[BVSM] 360 Tox!c Ft. AK-47 , do not accuse players of hacking'.
2019-09-21 19:26:54 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: LMFAO
2019-09-21 19:27:06 : # [Global] tina: be nice phil
2019-09-21 19:27:10 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: shut up santa
2019-09-21 19:27:17 : # [Global] -[HELLO]-W.A.S.P.: santa be polite
2019-09-21 19:27:22 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: dont try and act like youre some saint all the sudden
2019-09-21 19:27:50 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: yea, youre the one who should be pointing fingers
2019-09-21 19:27:53 : # [Global] -[HELLO]-W.A.S.P.: discriminacy and hate is not good
2019-09-21 19:28:11 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: or what
2019-09-21 19:28:24 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: be nice? stop cheating
2019-09-21 19:28:35 : # [Global] silvia: he cheater too no is good
2019-09-21 19:28:35 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: if admin would spectate you instead of warm ne
2019-09-21 19:28:41 : # [Global] -[HELLO]-W.A.S.P.: proof to forums pls
2019-09-21 19:29:02 : # [Global] Dr.Phil: yes, listen to wasp please
2019-09-21 19:29:08 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: shut up phil
2019-09-21 19:29:13 : # [Global] -[HELLO]-W.A.S.P.: anyway ur bad language is not good
2019-09-21 19:29:27 : # [Global] Dr.Phil: prove it or leave it
2019-09-21 19:29:33 : # [Global] -[HELLO]-W.A.S.P.: even if he kiss ur wife
2019-09-21 19:29:41 : # [Global] Santa: it was relaxed before
2019-09-21 19:29:43 : # [Global] silvia: because defend persons cheaters?
2019-09-21 19:29:49 : # [Global] -[HELLO]-W.A.S.P.: no
2019-09-21 19:29:51 : # [Global] -[HELLO]-W.A.S.P.: rules
2019-09-21 19:30:02 : # [Global] -[HELLO]-W.A.S.P.: rules same for all
2019-09-21 19:30:12 : # [Global] silvia: yes realy for all
2019-09-21 19:30:17 : # [Global] silvia: no chieaters
2019-09-21 19:30:57 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: well whoever admin is... should spectate him
2019-09-21 19:31:11 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: its pathetic no one does
2019-09-21 19:31:19 : # [Global] -[HELLO]-W.A.S.P.: even if he breakin rules it no let u do same
2019-09-21 19:31:24 : # [Global] silvia: he no respet rules..
2019-09-21 19:31:26 : # [Global] Hetjan: killing me softly
2019-09-21 19:31:46 : # [Global] silvia: me no cheater
2019-09-21 19:31:46 : # [Global] -[HELLO]-W.A.S.P.: just wait air map
2019-09-21 19:31:51 : # [Global] silvia: toxic no cheater
2019-09-21 19:31:51 : # [Global] -[HELLO]-W.A.S.P.: it will be cool
2019-09-21 19:32:06 : # [Global] silvia: HE YES
2019-09-21 19:32:06 : # [Global] Dr.Phil: phil no cheater
2019-09-21 19:32:11 : # [Global] silvia: you yes
2019-09-21 19:32:34 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: yea, doc does not play by rules
2019-09-21 19:32:43 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: but you keep your blinders on admin sir
2019-09-21 19:33:06 : # [Global] silvia: you have video he no cheater ?
2019-09-21 19:33:24 : # [Global] silvia: me no have video..but you have video he no cheater?
2019-09-21 19:33:36 : # [Global] Dr.Phil: i have video
2019-09-21 19:33:46 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: lol this guy empties this server daily
2019-09-21 19:33:51 : # [Global] tina: what do we look for
2019-09-21 19:34:23 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: hes aiming across map at blue arrows Right now
2019-09-21 19:34:27 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: im in spec
2019-09-21 19:34:28 : # [Global] silvia: wassp you know no
2019-09-21 19:34:36 : # [Global] Dr.Phil: recording?
2019-09-21 19:34:50 : # [Global] -[HELLO]-W.A.S.P.: record it u no playing right now
2019-09-21 19:34:57 : # [Global] tina: i sad
2019-09-21 19:35:01 : # [Global] Zlatan Battlefieldovich: i have home video with pil and wasp
2019-09-21 19:35:01 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: record it for what?
2019-09-21 19:35:09 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: is there even an admin or a clan leader
2019-09-21 19:35:20 : # [Global] -[HELLO]-W.A.S.P.: for great justice
2019-09-21 19:35:27 : # [Global] Dr.Phil: i do
2019-09-21 19:35:28 : # [Global] Hetjan: :)
2019-09-21 19:35:30 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: because so far.... this guy runs this server
2019-09-21 19:35:41 : # [Global] silvia: kbecause have record... is more easy he no cheater
2019-09-21 19:35:55 : # [Global] Santa: is this become a talkshow?
2019-09-21 19:36:08 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: hes legit...... lmfao
You're telling admin should spectate suspected player, accusing admin of not doing anything, but don't want to prove it yourself. You think everyone should do everything, except you. Instead trying to prove it, you're just complaining, as always. And of course it's always a reason why you don't want to record, "waste my time", "dead game anyway", "no clan leader around". And after that you telling me "what are you TEN..... 10????" and "Who put this guy in charge for real????" because I asked you to provide video evidence once again? :D

Warrior, you raped and circled in a helo and raped and so on until Orange went spectate,......
Oh, so now you know all the details regarding orange's complaints? I don't remember you were there that round, how can you claim I was raping there? So I "circled in a helo and raped and so on"?? Even orange didn't say a word about circling and raping, so you just decided to imagine that? :D

FYI, that does not make you pro, it makes you a camper. it makes the game Very boring and easy to quit if theres 2 people playing. When will you figure it out?
TEDDE, PLEASE REPLACE THIS FALSE PROPHET OF A CL YOU HAVE NOW.
Do you want me to be replaced just because it's a very boring game with me on 1v1 and because I am a camper? Or because I "deleted" your post?

d63edd9af879f866baea5e3c5b506959.jpg

Oh, just found it while looking through logs. It looks like you guys are not only complaining at me, but at each other as well? :D

2019-10-13 14:31:45 : # [Global] mR oRanGe : thats a wall hack
2019-10-13 14:31:47 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: luck
2019-10-13 14:31:51 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: ME????
2019-10-13 14:31:52 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: lmfao
2019-10-13 14:32:04 : # [Global] mR oRanGe : you knew to turn left right at the saem time I ran out

Local time
Reaction score
Again with the cut and paste, I figured it out... Youre not RUS WARRIOR, Youre Cut N Paste WarrioR...
I could dissect Each of your attachments above but theres no point, you still fail to realize what this entire post is about. Space between your ears I guess.
I Must ask, why you continue to bring up this nonsense about making a video and hacking..... You CONTINUE to copy and paste a small chunk of a conversation we had almost 2 months ago. Why do you keep doing that? Why would I make a video over an issue that WAS RESOLVED almost 2 Months ago? Does that make sense?
Literally you do nice work cut n pasting. I give you props, but your timelines are all over the place. Youre literally taking stuff from 2 months ago, in between that time, and yesterday.

2019-11-04 17:22:07 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: lol
2019-11-04 17:22:11 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: ive always been good
2019-11-04 17:22:18 : # [Global] 360° Tox!c Ft. AK-47: youre just not as good as you think you are
Cmon, tell me again who's caring about their kdr :D And who's really

and you cut out your chunk to this conversation....... where you were asking how I left and came back and Suddenly became good... This is the same conversation you begin asking me if im good with 3rd party software? basically accusing me of cheating without actually saying it... post that part please, its only fair.

as for the rest of your spoilers.... theyre TWO MONTHS OLD. Do you have anything NEW? anything relevant? Didn't think so.

And this :
toxic2 said:

"Oh, so now you know all the details regarding orange's complaints? I don't remember you were there that round, how can you claim I was raping there? So I "circled in a helo and raped and so on"?? Even orange didn't say a word about circling and raping, so you just decided to imagine that? :D"

UMMMM HELLO!!!! Its THE FIRST PARAGRAPH IN THIS POST.... Scroll to the top wiseguy.
I am done with this. I've voiced what I needed. You know where to find me sonnyboy.

Last edited:

[RUS]WàrrióR

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
And this :
toxic2 said:

"Oh, so now you know all the details regarding orange's complaints? I don't remember you were there that round, how can you claim I was raping there? So I "circled in a helo and raped and so on"?? Even orange didn't say a word about circling and raping, so you just decided to imagine that? :D"

UMMMM HELLO!!!! Its THE FIRST PARAGRAPH IN THIS POST.... Scroll to the top wiseguy.

Yeah, he told about "raping", but I don't see a word about "circling", do you?

mRoRange

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
lol, circling

I Jumped in the mutt because I heard the M18 taking off. Now is driving a Mutt an explosive overwhelming feat to pull off.

I are we talking the big bad monstrous MUTT ? The one you can single handedly take a game over and win gold with ?

[RUS]WàrrióR

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Oh, so now YOU WERE in this mutt the whole time after all? Or maybe you also want to tell us who opened fire first: mi8 or mutt? Eh...

It's also really curious to observe how you in reply #14 clearly wanted to continue your discussions, but after I haven't responded for a while, you already lost your interest in it...

"Win gold with?" "When you take away the tanks, planes, tubes ... KDR goes down they die frequently and they start crying cheater. " Is this what the whole thread about? Just read all replies in this thread once again and tell me again who cares about their KDR.
I mostly play game for fun. I am turning on my favorite funky radio station, getting some drinks and finally going into this fine battle where time is completely not noticeable and important. If there just few of us in the server and they suggest to go for a knife or some other form of fights instead of vehicles, I am almost always agree to that, and we are enjoying it all together.
Not sure if anyone already checked this out, but here just an example, knife fight with another "rick" like me. Oh, wait, it's the actual "raper" -=Int.]-[=- rick himself!:D

But instead of asking me to that, you decided to complain about it and rage quit.
Do you think I would decline your request if you've asked nicely? Or maybe I should've been staying on my helipad in Mi8 without shooting while you was mutt'ing at me?

I've never raised this topic about kdr's, but since you decided to complain at me this way, I'll reply. I'll beat you no matter in plane, with tube or in infantry. And not because I care for kdr, but because I play with such skill. Also, unlike you, I have never cried about it, even if some other players getting me stuck in sewers with Mi8... I'll better take mortar and try to shoot it down or go in tunnels to have an enjoying battle on rifles than complain about it...

This thread is full not only with lies, but it is also so rude.. "you love skull f*** it for your scores", "refraining from your raping urges" - is that how polite person addresses his messages? I have never judged you by your weapons of choice and I don't remember I've ever talked with you this way... So this is how I deserved to be addressed now?

I honestly didn't expect this from an old player like you, that was a real surprise for me. But, If you don't have any respect and prefer to communicate this way, fine... I already tried my best to be nice, didn't I? Case closed for me too, no more food for trolls.

P.S. Thanks to this topic I realized something, that there are no ways to reason with such complainers about nothing. Someone sitting in a tank or using m79 or time bombs - he's a noob, someone is in helicopter - he's a raper, someone is shooting too good - he's a camper or hacker. These empty accusations accomplish nothing, just filling in-game chat with spam or, even worse, with inappropriate language. So from now on I will be paying more attention to this almost forgotten line in Admin's Courses of Actions:
Excessive accusing of hacks/weapon insulting/whiner or crying comments.

P.S.S.
Talk Less, Play More. Complain Less, Compliment More.

mRoRange

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
obviously right about me being in the Mutt, I wasn't trying to hide that fact. Orange was in a Mutt , holly fuck Batman . Sometimes players get in a Mutt when they hear the M18 on Saigon 1968. Maybe some dont.

Isn't a MuTT an Anti-Air vehicle ? What is the point here ? Yes I was in a Mutt. Is this some revelation that know body can comprehend ?

The fact is getting in a Mutt to counter a M18 has nothing to do with from me saying I was surprised. I can multi-task , get in MuTT and shoot at Heli while Im thinking why would the CL be so eager to kill the population on this fun map. If you dont like what I said the delete the post, if your offended so be it . If now you dont like me
I really dont give a shit;. I dont have anything else to say on this. Its an opinion get over it , surprised or not surprised.

You can post all the knife fights you want , your are a Rick like player, and that is an observation like or not. I dont agree with you and I dont have to and Im not compelled to.

I think my opinion is well covered here and I have nothing more to say. If you want to keep the post going sure.. and I may come back and chime in if it keeps on and there is more activity. And there is nothing wrong with that either.

Just so there is no illusion on your part, Im not perfect, I dont conform to everyone's vision of old players thought patterns and some way I supposed to act and that is my choice. So if your surprised because of my opinion, you have the right to ,also not like me , kick me , ban me. which in any choice I will live with it and sleep well without my life ever changing. I speak my opinion because we can here. If that has changed you let me know.

So you understand all these walls of text , I was surprised of your game play , can you handle it big Chief ? Or are you going to keep posting rebuttal videos and explanations ?

I wont be surprised going forward. Do you have another video to counter my opinion again ?

Vmax

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
7:43 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
RatFink

Petter-Pang!

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Petter
Lets all unite and play fair, with 3 players in a server Im quite sure that straight grown up communication can set standards to what will be going on following round. Knifefights or dogfight areas, fragile server and game to say the least yes......but what about a review of server settings? Can friendly fire be turned ON? :) like the good old days! (sorry for hijacking the thread)

Local time
5:43 AM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
Lets all unite and play fair, with 3 players in a server Im quite sure that straight grown up communication can set standards to what will be going on following round. Knifefights or dogfight areas, fragile server and game to say the least yes......but what about a review of server settings? Can friendly fire be turned ON? :) like the good old days! (sorry for hijacking the thread)
Just my opinion but Friendly Fire ON is not a good idea. I prefer not killing my teammates by accident and not being killed by them either. If I wanted real world simulation, I would've joined the army. I want to napalm or machine-gun the enemy indiscriminately and not worry about my teammates having super powers of not getting killed by my bombs. I remember playing in other servers where FF is ON and it sucked and wanted me to run back to Hello server. Another thing other servers get wrong is by preventing seats-witching. Of course those rules are created by admins who suck at seat-switching anyways, and then get mad when they get fragged by

Back