• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Where are you from?????

Gerald_Oliver13

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:06 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Gerald Oliver
Mostly out of curiosity, but also to get to know my fellow clan members, I would like to know where everyone is from and how many different countries and states or provinces are represented by the HelloClan. Please respond with your home country, state or province, and city or town. If you currently live somewhere other than your place of origin, then please state that too. Once I have enough data, I will post the full stats on HelloClan's global reach. I'll use cool graphs and all that fun stuff! Sorry, I'm a dork. anyway I can only do this "right" if every single HelloClan member responds. So please respond, it will only take a second.

Fragd

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
12:06 PM
Reaction score
Im from Oakdale, California USA. My friend kastiron is also from here (hes never is on ;) )

Gerald_Oliver13

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Gerald Oliver
By the way, yes I know I could look at every single profile and get the info that way but that would take forever. Not to mention the # of responses could help calculate the percentage of participation by the areas represented. You know, activity levels and all that.

O

Old Hippo

Seattle Washington, USA. The land off rain, coffee, tech geeks, and more rain. :D

Cpt. Giggles

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
My home is in Charlotte North Carolina, but I go to school in Cullowhee North Carolina. USA! YEEEEEEHAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!! Ha... thats funny.

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
8:06 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Sweden - Jönköping

ScarletTourniquet

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
5:06 AM
Reaction score
ooookay.

I was born in Seoul, South Korea. But I was adopted and have lived in Tasmania, Australia for most of my life (since 4 months of age) so I call that my home state.

Fragd

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
12:06 PM
Reaction score
To add to my place: Our town is the proclaimed "Cowboy Capital" in the world. No joke :D

Back