• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

No need for more rules....

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TonyB

Hearing that one of our best and most trusted players has quit because of Player switching teams is very irritating.

What purpose is served by team switching in the midst of match? Team switching for no other reason that fuck up the game? When it has nothing to do with even balance. Nothing to do with making the teams fair, Rick on one side, BarFly on the other? He should have been perma-banned a long time ago.

It may not aggravate you but it sure as H aggravates me. I have left the game several times over the last few weeks because he does this. It is disruptive. Why is anyone allowed to switch when there is no valid reason for it? How many players have to come here to complain about it?

Ban his ass before we lose any more players.

That is my opinion and this forum topic says we may give our opinion. That's mine and I'm sticking to it.

pinky

Vmax

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
2:34 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
RatFink
I have fucking Private messaged you....

Vmax

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
2:34 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
RatFink
FYI

I have watched Willard for 3 hours this morning while using a different name and have seen him swap 1 time only and he did it without effecting the team balance. I will not be investigating further but will keep an eye out while I am playing only. Any reports not accompanied by proof from now on will be disregarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back