• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Its been so long

Local time
11:35 PM
Reaction score
Hey yall!!
Hope everyone is doing well these days. It has been forever since ive had the pleasure of gunnin with you guys. Hope to be joining you soon.
I however will not be holding my breath, lol last time I tried to get on some bfv, there were new errors that I could not fix.
But more than all, hope everyone is doing good and still smashing some BFV soundtracks .
Sure hope to get down with yall soon, look for Toxic Ft. [AK-47] trying to make a comeback lol. take care all!!!

Vmax

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
8:35 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
RatFink
Well we are still here Tox and look forward to seeing you in game :)

Local time
Reaction score
woooohooooo!!!! got it!
ORANGE!!! glad to see you man! I have been playing, very very rusty hah. hopefully might get a little competition this weekend ;)

Special thank you to Iceskater for doing all the work and getting my bfv working again. Thank you very much, it is greatly appreciated!!!
look forward to seeing you guys in the server!

OneEye

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Rick
Hey yall!!
Hope everyone is doing well these days. It has been forever since ive had the pleasure of gunnin with you guys. Hope to be joining you soon.
I however will not be holding my breath, lol last time I tried to get on some bfv, there were new errors that I could not fix.
But more than all, hope everyone is doing good and still smashing some BFV soundtracks .
Sure hope to get down with yall soon, look for Toxic Ft. [AK-47] trying to make a comeback lol. take care all!!!
WB Toxic! well... with the toxic back my only problem will be staying alive longer than 10 seconds..

Local time
Reaction score
WB Toxic! well... with the toxic back my only problem will be staying alive longer than 10 seconds..
OneEye, lol no way buddy!!! you will killing me non stop hahah! trust me, I have no skills anymore. I can fly a helo decent, but my ground game is GONE sadly!
I am happy to die at your hands hehehe!

Local time
Reaction score
ok crazy, no problem.
as you said 3 people playing, you and tina against me,
2 in tanks and both with m79s
you guys were raping the snot out of me. I was rude and blunt. pretty much a dick.
trying to stick around and play, and getting straight up noobed on at every death, late at night...
no excuses for my lingo towards you and tina.
In the interest of making it fun with so few, at that time of night didn't seem to register with either of you. idk how long you would have stuck around if it were you that was being double teamed by two guys both in tanks and poppin out with m79s shooting feet. Not to mention how nearly impossible it is trying to hold a flag when that's happening with no help. I let my anger boil over a tad
again, no excuses for my words.
do you know what im sayin

Local time
Reaction score
no worries, im off this topic. He wants to insert his opinion as the only one that matters.
but apparently my opinion Really matters to him.

Do you have ANY idea how often I used to get trolled? called names? called hacker? disrespected because apparently I was a cheater but was never caught.
I was called a noob hacker a MILLION times.... I didn't come here to complain and whine about someone elses opinion about me.
Thicken up your skin dude. You and Tina noobed me up the ying yang.

Iceskater Im off this topic.

Back