• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Player switching...

T

TonyB

It never seems to end. I just get back. It's 3 vs 4. Player switches from the red team of 3 to the blue team of 4 making it 2 vs 5. This, of course, pushes a blue to the red team.

I left the game. The fucktard screws up the game and it's not worth the aggravation. I honestly enjoyed my six weeks away. Time for another break and I just got back!

Laters,

pinky

Vmax

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
5:12 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
RatFink
Hi guys

Player is always going to switch his 3 allowed times per map. I know this because I have to count them every map...............

T

TonyB

Hi guys

Player is always going to switch his 3 allowed times per map. I know this because I have to count them every map...............

I know Vmax and I am sorry you have to go through this. He's been doing it for years and when I thought a stop had been put to it, the rules changed to essentially encourage him to switch at least three times per map. It does ruin the game and he doesn't care. It's disruptive but the rules allow for it and I can't deal with it. That's on me. Not blaming you or the game.

Thanks for your work.

pinky

Mookli

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:12 AM
Reaction score
I was following the rules of 3 switches per game, but now the rule is not being disruptive, so I'll do my best to follow that. I have no idea why the game lets players manually create a disparity of two or more in the first place. It would be a simple fix to reduce that number to one. The auto-balancing system should address any other issues by itself. Peace.

Hellsfury99

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:12 AM
Reaction score
I was following the rules of 3 switches per game, but now the rule is not being disruptive, so I'll do my best to follow that. I have no idea why the game lets players manually create a disparity of two or more in the first place. It would be a simple fix to reduce that number to one. The auto-balancing system should address any other issues by itself. Peace.

You followed that part of the rule with total disregard to ruining maps and games over and over. People told you over and over that you were doing so. You simply chose to ignore them. You simply chose to abuse the rule. You've been talked to by admins and everyone else. You simply are a selfish player who does not care if they ruin games and others playing experience. They also have a rule for those people....

"The above mentioned rules and examples thereof serve merely as a guideline for all players to know what is mainly do and do not. There exists a line between the rules and this is the reason the Admins reserve the right to use their discretion when they come across a player attempting to blur the lines between right and wrong."

That is also a rule and that sir is the EXACT definition of what you have been doing for a very long time. You have ruined so many games and other peoples playing experience your damage is beyond repair.

Last edited:

El Alamein

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
3:12 AM
Reaction score
All I'm going to say is, I hope you know better than to teamswitch when I happen to be on as an admin.

~The Deadliest Warrior

T

TonyB

He did it a bunch again today and I simply cannot play the game. It is a constant disruption, even when there are multiple players on. I wish Vmax would ban his ass permanently. I get tired of being pushed back and forth and watching other players complain about it. If I had any say here it would be to perma-ban him for chronic disruptive play.

pinky

T

TonyB

All I'm going to say is, I hope you know better than to teamswitch when I happen to be on as an admin.

~The Deadliest Warrior

Ban his ass permanently. That's the solution. He has ignored you guys and basically pissed on the players, admins and the game.

El Alamein

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
3:12 AM
Reaction score
Ban his ass permanently. That's the solution. He has ignored you guys and basically pissed on the players, admins and the game.
We hear you, pinky, as well as the other players who have expressed frustration. I hope that our actions with certain other players indicate our willingness and ability to lay down a permaban when necessary. I am no great fan of Player's and if he continues to disregard our warnings, rule-restrictions and temporary bans, the ultimate outcome seems like it'll be pretty clear to me. It's all in Player's (or Mookli's) hands about whether or not to take our advice to heart.

~The Deadliest Warrior

Vmax

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
5:12 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
RatFink

You are facing a permanent ban if I think (Or its reported to me) that you continue to disrupt the server the way you have been.

hard_rice

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
2:12 AM
Reaction score
I say give hime a 90 day ban to think about it and if it continues after that Alfa Mike Foxtrot.

T

TonyB

Most of us are here to play the game. Laugh and have a good time. It is impossible to do that when you get pushed back and forth team to team because of guys like Player.

I don't see anybody suggesting that Vmax is not doing a great job. He is. He can't be on 24/7 and I have observed when he is, the game plays well ... except that Player doesn't seem to care. With the rule change, I am in hopes that Player keeps it up and maybe we can work on getting bans in place for his disruptive play. We aren't seeing many admins play these days. I always check the server to see who is playing and especially if Vmax is on. It's great to have you there Vmax.

I encourage others to use Discord. I was on the other day with Vmax when Player was switching. Hells and others, we would love to have you on Discord.

Thank you Vmax. Warrior. Thank you also to Furry for getting your fill of it and posting here.

pinky

Back