• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Theodor's application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theodor

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
9:36 AM
Reaction score
Hey there mates, I think you might have seen me around your BFV server ' Hello All Maps ' .
Nickname: Theodor
Why wanna join: Well, I ve been playing on your server for quite a long time. Generally, I pretty like the atmosphere down there. I know that you dont (usually) kick anyone from the server for excessive noobing or stuff like this, so any reports wouldnt be necessary, but still I can help... or at least i hope so. :)
Skill: Skill? I' m not an unbelievably good player, but sometimes I get the 1st, 2nd or 3rd score in the server. Favourite class? I know it s a little lame, but I like engineers. When there's a possibilty, I help other teammates, repair, heal and so on. I could be a good piece of help when needed. And (maybe the guy from your clan, Jeffrey* , remembers) I discovered a secret path leading to the back of South Viet Main at Quang tri 1972 :D

I think that's all. Cya around at Hello BFV server.

*I said Jeffrey but I m not sure. Sorry for you, 'Jeffrey ' if I didnt remember it right.

RyanCooper

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:36 AM
Reaction score
Hey Theodor, you just need to follow these steps:

1.Download Xfire at: www.xfire.com. Then add: gamingmike, helloclan13, bfvgamer, hellotankboy

2. Change your nickname in xfire so that you are adding the -[HELLO]-Tag Correctly.

3.Add the same tag into your name at the game you are playing. In this case Bfv.

4.Join HelloClan Community on Xfire.

5.Re-post here to tell us your xfire and if all of these steps are done (except 4).

Theodor

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
9:36 AM
Reaction score
Okay, everything (except step 4) is done. What's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back