• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

W/guys......Still here trying find a half deceint pc thats not to $$$$ any of u use laptop ?how good for game? STALK u later :-)

HoloDuke

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
10:37 AM
Reaction score
I use a laptop but it has a dedicated graphics card and a quad core CPU (a Lenovo T470p).

As IceSkater suggested, can you describe what equipment you currently have - maybe we can give suggestions based on that. You may be able to get by with any modern computer (laptop or desktop) by turning down the video settings.

STALKER

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
3:37 PM
Reaction score
Hey Stalker,

Wow that is a perfect use for a title! :D

Erm...permit me again...what happened to your previous PC? I've had luck getting players games working on some interesting setups...maybe I can help you.
lightning zapped

STALKER

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I use a laptop but it has a dedicated graphics card and a quad core CPU (a Lenovo T470p).

As IceSkater suggested, can you describe what equipment you currently have - maybe we can give suggestions based on that. You may be able to get by with any modern computer (laptop or desktop) by turning down the video settings.
lightning hit..i put together pc out scraps if it wrks i will switch hdd mine still good i think

Yok_Foo

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Best deal would be to find whole computer altogether, you might find good ones for 50 bucks, it just takes time and patience om Ebay.

Private Scuttleheck

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:37 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Alex
BFV isn't too hard to run. It was released in 2004 so it's not very hardware demanding, but I don't know about RSV.

Back