• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Ok,

T

TonyB

so what's everybody playing these days? Players at BFV are few and far between so there must be some other game going on.

pinky

WARDOG

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:37 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ray Deaver
most players come on around 11:30 am or after noon are time !

Rambo FlamingDart

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:37 AM
Reaction score
they play RS2V :p

Imho the main reason why player numbers are small is the fact that EA doesn't allow the game to be published/downloaded anymore + the tricky installation on modern OS

=KGC= Rockanrolla

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:37 PM
Reaction score
they play RS2V :p

Imho the main reason why player numbers are small is the fact that EA doesn't allow the game to be published/downloaded anymore + the tricky installation on modern OS
That is realy sad. It seems like if EA would want people to forget this game. As it were the black sheep of the BF series. Maybe because it is harder to play. You get killed a lot and 8 year old kids can't handle that.
I personally don't play any other game. I tried TF2 but it's just not the same. Otherwise I think all BFV players are old and work or need several naps a day.

Rambo FlamingDart

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:37 AM
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more. Also BFV was developed by Digital Illusions CE (DICE) and only published by EA. That's why it was so much better than any other BF games and also more realistic / historical accurate.
EA did later take-over DICE

Last edited:
Back