• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

What’s up

Maxwell Smart

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:45 PM
Reaction score
Hello, I’m not sure if anyone here still remembers me as it’s been sometime since I’ve played but I’m wondering, does anyone still play. I would love to play again but I’m not sure if anyone ever gets on. I’m not even sure how to play the game anymore. Can someone update me on what’s been happening with the game. It would be appreciated lol. Thanks.

Vmax

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
9:45 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
RatFink
Hi Max and welcome back to the game mate. :)
We have a dedicated group of players from all around the world.
There are instructions here on the site so that you can play BFV with windows 10 and if you need help getting it to work then just ask.

Rambo FlamingDart

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:45 AM
Reaction score
Hi Maxwell
Additionally I suggest you install the audio fix that you can find here to get Stars and Bars radio, Hannoi Hannah and radio sounds back ;)

Regards

Maxwell Smart

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:45 PM
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Ill hopefully be getting everything together soon. Cant wait to see you on the battlefield.

T

TonyB

Hey Max, glad you are back. I was on yesterday and for a time we had over 20 players. There is a link at the top of the page to the servers where you can see if anybody is playing. The server is the busiest on weekends as far as I can tell.

I hope you come play again. It's like riding a bike....

pinky

Back