• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Event Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travco

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
3:43 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Travis Palmer
Please post your ideas for the saterday events here, where they can be commented on and reviewed by the event organizers

A couple ideas that have been circulating/posted on this thread already:

IDEAS SO FAR:

Air-war
Car-crash Derby
Car Race
Air Race
Party Boat
1 vs. All
Sniper war on Hue
Competitive skydiving on moving targets

Zero

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
2:43 AM
Reaction score
I have a "Event idea"

Along time ago me and a few guys played this.We played this on saigon 1968 but im sure other maps it would be better like quang tri 1968.
This game is like Cat and Mouse i guess What you do is depending on the number of players you that want to play is you get a USA car the ones without the mutt attachments and 1 person is a driver 1 person is a repairman(or law/rpg user)and the 3rd guy is a law/rpg user.Both NVA and USA do this.Object of the game is to Kill the other team without getting out of the car and only using laws/rpgs.The only time you can get out of the car is to refill your ammo.Each car that is blown up is concidered a point for the oposite team.So if you had 9 people per team thats 3 cars per team which if everyone played by the rules it could get fun chasing each other around.This game was designed for good teamwork and fun.

Things you need
*Map modded with USA Jeep without mutt attachment(or make rules no other vehicles)
*At least 4 people

Also what you could do is instead of using laws/rpgs you could also get the nva car that has the machine gun on the back and use that. :)

idk if u guys would enjoy this or not but hey theres many saturdays coming up and u might enjoy something like this with alot of people.

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
We should play "Terminator"

HOW TO PLAY:
We have a server (the event server) OK and we have one person on one team ...say the U.S team on flaming dart. the player by him self is the Terminator and every-one else are the robot thing's, the terminator has to run around the map with a M-16 only, No armor, auto-mobiles, plains,or mounted weapons and kill all the robots(the NVA ...AKA all the other players). the robots can only use there Knifes(machetes,plantation) and try and survive the hole round,be the last one standing,or kill the "terminator". like the Terminator the Robots cant use armor, auto-mobiles, plains,or mounted weapons.

If you liked my idea we shall try it and make rules to fix any problems.

-[HELLO]-*Lost*[ sniper00-L]

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
helloclan13 said:
Ground Control is working on a Zombie Mod for bfv and it is almost done.
We will play this at the next event hopefully if its done.

Features in Zombiemod:

*The sky is in a scary "Red Dawn" Zombie theme
*The lady talking on the speakers is replaced with zombie screams and zombiemusic.
*The zombies moves across the map really fast but slows down rapidly about 5-10 metres infront of you.
*The zombies will keep coming and spawn alot, they will come in waves aswell.
*You will not respawn if you die, but you will have about 5 times as much HP as you normally do.
*Zombies will only have knifes to attack you, though they will be not be visible for you, so it looks like they scratch you to death.

( I think thats all ground ), i really hope this is gonna be as awesome as it sounds :D

Yes this will be cool but some people..Like me dont really know how to download things and put it on there game :?

Cpl.AJ

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:43 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Anthony So
Im not sure if "air war" is what my idea but here it goes... My idea i got from a bf1942 movie what we can do in maybe flaming dart, is load a Big huey with an equal amount of nva and ARVN and fly as high as possible, then we all eject and parachute, and while we r desending, we shoot at each other trying to kill the opposing faction, which will be a PARACHUTE WAR and we can have sniper rifles only while we r doing this. the team with the most players still alive wen we all hit the ground WINS spongebob0

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
9:43 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
thats a great idea, using the chinook!"

Travco

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Travis Palmer
Another idea we could look into is just a full-on sea map, although it would likely involve some downloading on the part of the players.

Idea form involving ALOT of work, downloading and organization:
Key here is to jack some models from the WW2 mod of BFV, and insert them in mainly aircraft carriers. Use the aircraft carriers put a couple of jets on the deck, insert the destroyers, perhaps even steal the torpedo boat models, and set them up on a map similar to midway, only minimize the island to include 1-3 flags.

Idea involving medium work:
We just run an event in the WW2 mod of BFV, and re-create the midway map with minimal land mass, and more ships, leading to enivitable sea-war for domination over the small island.

Idea involving lowest possible work:
Just run the server with the WW2 bfv mod, and choose midway... but there won't be a sea war.. and the graphics for the ww2 bfv is (baaaaad).

Idea that was already run through (and failed every time so far):
Make a sea war on the flaming dart map on Bfv, no mods.

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
also guys, this isnt a "official" topic for event ideas, you can create new topics inside Event ideas, with you event ideas :p

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
yeah i love making movies. Were going to record one hopefully next week!

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Locking this topic as the board is suppose to be the "Event Ideas", not this topic.

If you got a event idea, go into: Your Ideas for the next Event, then post a New Topic, with a new idea.

"Topic Locked"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back