• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

PAY ATTENTION LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

ToeCutter

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
6:14 PM
Reaction score
The Former HELLO AIR Maps has been renamed to HELLO ALL MAPS. How do i know this? well 2 ways ...1, air maps is the ONLY server I'm banned from...and i can not join this new hello all maps..says I'm banned, and 2 the ping, the Real Hello All maps has a ping of 42 for me, the new one has 74. DO NOT let that guy fool you people he is trying to steal all the hello traffic. FIGHT BACK by simply paying attention and maybe even adding the real hello server to your favs! ak471

A

Anonymous

the point of byrd is this, if you do it right... its short of okay, nbyrd wont hack hm, byrd will find a much eviler way of attacking him:)

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:14 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
SucceededKiller said:
So you cant ask whoever is hosting the other server..why? I'm lost as to why the OS of the server makes a difference to why you can/can not email the hoster.
I'm sorry, I shall elaborate. Gameservers uses only Linux-based servers, not Windows. Now, a user can host a server by his or her's self. This is why many Battlefield Veterans were angry when BC2 came out and announced there would be no server files (The full install of BFV = Server files - Texture files). This also means if the user has the know-how, he can run a server via Linux, however barely anyone does this since running a Windows-based is more convenient. So.. This means that he can be running this server on his personal computer, but he has 50ish ping meaning he is not running it on his own personal computer (He'd have 0 if he was). This means that either someone he knows is running it, or one of numerous small "companies" with a Dedi is hosting.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
12:14 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Thanks for explaining :) But does this mean a small company could be emailed about it to see what happens the same as if it was a larger company, even if no response is received? Just to see if there is any outcome, as small companies are even less likely to want to end up in a possible lawsuit.
Also..most ISP's, at least in England (i cant be sure about the rest of the world) have a clause stating that you cant use your personal internet line to host a server, in which case his internet could be shut off completely by his ISP if his ISP has this clause?

GunRunner

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:14 PM
Reaction score
SucceededKiller said:
But does this mean a small company could be emailed about it to see what happens the same as if it was a larger company, even if no response is received? Just to see if there is any outcome, as small companies are even less likely to want to end up in a possible lawsuit.

Here's the info on the server hosting company you requested:

IP : 75.102.47.13
Host : va.artofwarcentral.com [GUNRUNNER NOTE: just go to artofwarcentral.com]

Abuse complaints can be sent to:

* postmaster@artofwarcentral.com

Registrant:
Art of War Central
Steve Phallin
131 Dellmont Drive
Suite 105
Columbus, OH 43235
US