• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

PAY ATTENTION LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

ToeCutter

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
6:07 PM
Reaction score
The Former HELLO AIR Maps has been renamed to HELLO ALL MAPS. How do i know this? well 2 ways ...1, air maps is the ONLY server I'm banned from...and i can not join this new hello all maps..says I'm banned, and 2 the ping, the Real Hello All maps has a ping of 42 for me, the new one has 74. DO NOT let that guy fool you people he is trying to steal all the hello traffic. FIGHT BACK by simply paying attention and maybe even adding the real hello server to your favs! ak471

GunRunner

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:07 PM
Reaction score
As a follow up comment,

I just noticed several people on the fake Hello server that normally play on the real server. Basically, the number of players on Hello is down dramatically and the number of players on Fake-Hello is up.

Pretty clever.

BTW,

If someone isn't sure which server is which, check the IP address:

Real Hello IP: 8.9.30.43
Fake-Hello IP: 75.102.47.13

I also noticed this name on the Fake-Hello: -[HELLO]-SEBASJEE
I figured it would mean something to you guys.

A

Anonymous

Byrd tried to warn hello all ready... like i said it does not matter, seabasjee is claiming tedddes work as his own, therefore its playjerism, and its illeagal. (get the bass turd seabasjee arrested)

BigPinkPig

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
11:07 PM
Reaction score
Now i thing someone really should hack it.. cuz now all its going to get much more players -.-

S

Soldier

yes, that is not ok
but pink, try to hack or something else, and you can be arrest or punish for it or sue
forget hacking
that things only kinda noobs

A

Anonymous

FOR GOD SHAKES! CAN SOMEONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS FAKE SERVER? Get Hello copy righted? Hack it for all i care. Just do something!

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
SgtSurfinByrd said:
FOR GOD SHAKES! CAN SOMEONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS FAKE SERVER? Get Hello copy righted? Hack it for all i care. Just do something!
You know what a copyright is for, right? Its in the name; the right to copy [a product]. Hello would have to get a registered trademark to do anything.

inb4 zomg kurk dunt insalt me. I'm teaching you something that people really ought to know, but a majority don't.

A

Anonymous

Kurk, copyright, trade mark, same difference. Something should be done, i dont acare whoo acts, or what the action that is taking is, kurk i dont care if you take action agaist the seebassturd person. Will hello register the name, then have seabassturd arrested? Or will people have to start fighting Fire with fire?

MaximumD2

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:07 PM
Reaction score
Simple: Copyright the hello, signatures, the server, everything. If thats possible. Then sue him for falseness?

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
12:07 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
and the cost? If you were to register the trademark in every country that signed up to the madrid agreement it would cost over 10000 GBP...yes you could narrow down the countries you submit it in to perhaps anywhere he could get a server..US,UK,Holland etc but thats still over 1000 GBP. Kinda seems stupid that you must pay for something thats yours...but thats the way the world works...

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
But you cant sue him for misleading people without a basis to stand on, which you must pay for. Sure you may get damages...but how much i doubt would reach the 10,000 mark you payed to get the basis and even before that you must send a "cease and desist" letter so you could get nothing at all. You then have any legal counsel and proceedings you require to pay. Tedde could try asking the gameserver provider of the other server and see what they say, after all the worse that can happen is they say they wont do anything, but as HELLOclan is Tedde's creation it must be him that emails them.
The worst you can do is hack/Ddos him as thats illegal regardless of intentions and could get you sued by both him and the gameserver company, perhaps even arrested, so if you do anything, stay legal. And if you do anything at all you must ask Tedde first or you have no authority to carry out any actions.

But this guy must really have a grudge against you to pay for a server in order to retaliate...is there a thread or can someone PM me what happened just so i can see exactly why this guy appears to hate you so much?

A

Anonymous

Fortunetly and unfortunetly theres a quote that i must restate here, but i dont hack people, i have a different approach to things
"It is not illegal if you don't get caught"

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
SucceededKiller said:
Tedde could try asking the gameserver provider of the other server and see what they say, after all the worse that can happen is they say they wont do anything, but as HELLOclan is Tedde's creation it must be him that emails them.
You can't. He's running a Windows-based server whilst Gameservers only runs Unix(GNU/Linux)-Based servers.
SgtSurfinByrd said:
Fortunetly and unfortunetly theres a quote that i must restate here, but i dont hack people, i have a different approach to things
You should be more worried about what he is capable of doing. For all you know, he can counter-DDoS Hello's server and start a Dos war or worst, hack it directly and disrupt the server files. DDoS isn't really "illegal" if the person doesn't report it, and it usually doesn't go anywhere unless it results in the loss of money (damn capitalists).

A

Anonymous

Kurk, fighting fire with fire (is byrds way of doing things), as long as we get point the finger in some direction, away from hello, but not to another server, like poiunt it to some guy like seebasturd(a guy who just wants to cause touble). and we are fine.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
SgtSurfinByrd said:

And your regret that in later life because...lets say someone you know gets attacked and the attacker is never caught..thats makes it alright? i dont think so...
And if you go down the route of hacking/DDOS your gonna be sending your IP to the server to make any sort of connection, which they can give to the relevant authority who can then trace it to the ISP who will then direct them to you so you will get caught, its just a matter of how long until you get caught. That, backed up with some of the messages here, makes a pretty convincing argument for the defence... and whats better off? a fake HELLO and the real HELLO or just the fake HELLO as the real one got shut down? Think of the consequences then decide if what you want to do is really whats best, sure you would like to get rid of that server, but is doing it in a way that is against the law the best idea? The law is a powerful force...its best to have it on your side.

Kurk said:
SucceededKiller said:
Tedde could try asking the gameserver provider of the other server and see what they say, after all the worse that can happen is they say they wont do anything, but as HELLOclan is Tedde's creation it must be him that emails them.
You can't. He's running a Windows-based server whilst Gameservers only runs Unix(GNU/Linux)-Based servers

So you cant ask whoever is hosting the other server..why? I'm lost as to why the OS of the server makes a difference to why you can/can not email the hoster.

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
and they come here and see this topic what are they gonna think? some other clan did it?

no this is all the proof they need

Back