• Only Administrators may post here. If you want to appeal your ban, please do so in the Appeal Your Ban section.
  • Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Robin Banks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cpt. Giggles

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:37 PM
Reaction score
I am on many times with no admin. And even if anyone thinks admins are on all the time, you are wrong... I have witnessed so many people insult others and get off with no warning because I am not admin. Nobody listens... I understand that there is a rule that there should be no insulting of other players. If you look at the bans that Berserker has presented, he enforces the rules. He might not do it in the most orthodox way but he enforces the rules. Thats more than I can say about a specific admin I have seen that is no longer here. But I think that even if he handles it a different way he helps our clan so much. He supplies friends and players. which increases popularity and he gets rid of people that break rules consistently... Im sure nothing I said means anything... But thats how I feel. Thanks for reading...

O

Old Hippo

Thank You Berserker for banning Robin Banks!
He gets away with so much crap just because there isn't an admin on to see it. He has been warned countless times and obviously couldn't care less about the rules. The server will definitely be better without him on it.

And he should STAY banned.

Ward

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
8:37 PM
Reaction score
hello, just wanted to voice my opinion. ive been in this game since day 1 and i have to say Berserker is a GREAT Admin! period. does anyone know what its like to be in his shoes? to come and enjoy bfv and knowing you cant rly fully enjoy the game because u have smacktards who are BOYS and are KIDS who just provoke and disrespect him and others. it is like baby sitting. from all the admins ive experienced in the past berserker is def in the top 3. sure hes a human being hes not perfect and he can refer to some of these kids as "boys" or call them a "noob". but give him a break he rarely ever looses his cool.i think bers is a level headed dude who can be pushed into retaliating with a few light hearted comments, BUT like i said before hes human. and he does set a good example, sooo many times ive seen him calmly refer to the ass-hat who is breaking the rules ina calm respectfull manner.. no when u start pushing his buttons and testing his patience sure he can sometimes come back at you with a "boy" or a "noob" BUT ARE U KIDDING ME? your trying to pawn off what u did wrong unto berserker. trying to flip it back on him!! bs. BERS u do great man no ones perfect and ur a great admin, you show great patience in a game where kids dont give a F . i support you sir because ive been in bfv since day 1, ive played profesiionally and in competetion you are indeed a solid admin who is mature. ive seen alot of asshole admins in the past in my bfv days and these kids are just trying to point the finger at you when instead this about them. thank you

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
3:37 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
Ward said:
hello, just wanted to voice my opinion. ive been in this game since day 1 and i have to say Berserker is a GREAT Admin! period. does anyone know what its like to be in his shoes? to come and enjoy bfv and knowing you cant rly fully enjoy the game because u have smacktards who are BOYS and are KIDS who just provoke and disrespect him and others. it is like baby sitting. from all the admins ive experienced in the past berserker is def in the top 3. sure hes a human being hes not perfect and he can refer to some of these kids as "boys" or call them a "noob". but give him a break he rarely ever looses his cool.i think bers is a level headed dude who can be pushed into retaliating with a few light hearted comments, BUT like i said before hes human. and he does set a good example, sooo many times ive seen him calmly refer to the ass-hat who is breaking the rules ina calm respectfull manner.. no when u start pushing his buttons and testing his patience sure he can sometimes come back at you with a "boy" or a "noob" BUT ARE U KIDDING ME? your trying to pawn off what u did wrong unto berserker. trying to flip it back on him!! bs. BERS u do great man no ones perfect and ur a great admin, you show great patience in a game where kids dont give a F . i support you sir because ive been in bfv since day 1, ive played profesiionally and in competetion you are indeed a solid admin who is mature. ive seen alot of asshole admins in the past in my bfv days and these kids are just trying to point the finger at you when instead this about them. thank you
Comments like these make me want to know how "difficult" it is to administrate this server. Warn them 3 times with "Please don't do x" and if they don't comply, kick. They return, warn them 2 more times, then ban for 1 day. Not that difficult. Berserker seems to take it way out of proportion and overreact to it. However so, Berserker's reputation is tarnished with a lot of people, so I don't see how he is going to get respect (Which isn't needed to admin, by the way).

Also, before Berserker gets all butthurt. No, this is not a post slandering you.

ToeCutter

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
And now I will reply, When telling someone to STFU its clearly an abbreviation yes to the True words, however its a lot nicer when I say it to someone who has interrupted my game play for almost 30 minutes with Using the Whole words as he tries again and again to get a rise out of an admin he don't like. So what if someone says Fuck when they died unexpectedly, or some nature like that, I believe in freedom of speech and freewill. But I also believe in the rules which CLEARLY state BE NICE to other players and clans. So Banks and Chuck And anyone else who wants to jump on the bandwagon against Berserker, (finger) to you for being so naive and childish. No, Just downright Evil and a waste of human air and resources. That's my Story and I'm Stick'n to it =P

L&DPhoenix

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
ok every1 in my experience with him he has a long sense of antagonizing people to the bitter end so with him i c it this way he pissed berserker off so badly he had no choice he warned him yes as it says in the logs he even gave him 2nd warning (when otherwise it would've been a kick) then he still went on pissing him off and got himself kicked than banned, and then rebanned in the next 10 minutes so no i think tedde made the right decision i have gotten into fights with him b4 and he has been a thorn in my sides and with what cpt. giggles said yes there is a lot of shit that goes on when there is no admin is there because they know they can get away with it

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
ToeCutter said:
And now I will reply, When telling someone to STFU its clearly an abbreviation yes to the True words, however its a lot nicer when I say it to someone who has interrupted my game play for almost 30 minutes with Using the Whole words as he tries again and again to get a rise out of an admin he don't like. So what if someone says Fuck when they died unexpectedly, or some nature like that, I believe in freedom of speech and freewill. But I also believe in the rules which CLEARLY state BE NICE to other players and clans. So Banks and Chuck And anyone else who wants to jump on the bandwagon against Berserker, (finger) to you for being so naive and childish. No, Just downright Evil and a waste of human air and resources. That's my Story and I'm Stick'n to it =P
Your post is naive and childish. Perhaps even ignorant. If you truly believed in Freedom of Speech AND Freewill, you'd realise that means no rules when it comes to what you can say. Ever watch these newer cartoons on the Tele? Insults. Insults everywhere. Furthermore, I take offense to being told I'm "Evil" (define what Evil plz(oh yes, I did)) and a waste of Human air and resources. I'm sorry, but so are you with your ignorance to server rules. Telling someone to shut up, or shut the fuck up in your cause, is an insult in itself and him "interrupting" your game play does not mean you can insult him. Also, interrupting game play - I lol'd. Seriously, learn to use the ignore function, or better yet, don't respond! Genius idea there, Kurk!

ToeCutter

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
there's your Problem Kid,i mean Kurt, No don't watch any tv to be precise, that's why I may be beyond Fringe and still fully functional, But at least my mind has not become warped to the form of yours where you can defy rules CLEARLY posted and seek to justify it after. So Try to misconstrue my words and message all you like kid. I don't Give a flying (finger). From the sounds of your reply and quote of my post, if I were god id judge you to be one of the space takers that the human race will be plenty better off without. And prolly wait to give you an Aneurysm while you're chokin your lil newly pubed chicken so that the world could find you dead as the true colors you are, a lil jackoff. hammer00 In fact , After reading some of your posts, Kurt this forum would be better off without you too.

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
ToeCutter said:
there's your Problem Kid,i mean Kurt, No don't watch any tv to be precise, that's why I may be beyond Fringe and still fully functional, But at least my mind has not become warped to the form of yours where you can defy rules CLEARLY posted and seek to justify it after. So Try to misconstrue my words and message all you like kid. I don't Give a flying (finger). From the sounds of your reply and quote of my post, if I were god id judge you to be one of the space takers that the human race will be plenty better off without. And prolly wait to give you an Aneurysm while you're chokin your lil newly pubed chicken so that the world could find you dead as the true colors you are, a lil jackoff. hammer00 In fact , After reading some of your posts, Kurt this forum would be better off without you too.
u%20mad.jpg

I, Kurt, think you are one mad kid.

cwatididthar?

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
4:37 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
I dont care how hard it might be to be in his shoes, or about this personal vendetta between kurk,zam and berserker. Berserker your no better than them when you keep on insulting them. And my reaction to this ban was that you as an admin uses unmature and insulting language. Its not ok and you have now been warned

ToeCutter

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
This is Exactly the reason Why i don't like forums..NO FORUM I have ever seen has a FAIR AND UNBIASED admin staff. Just reading the last few weeks worth of KURK's posts SHOULD HAVE gotten him a Ban already....... But nooooo whoever hes blowin is surely showin it by letn him keep this crap up for MONTHS.

I AM Bob ToeCutter and i Approve this message.

and furthermore i wont be back until ADMINS do the job Unbiased, its just a waste of my and many other ppls time if they dont.

the guy has been a problem for too long and Frank has not had the Proper admin Support he should have, in my opinion. I have watched on several accounts already as He has tried to be nice and Professional to Idiots like Kurk and his supporters and In my opinion Frank banns ppl too late. He is Not wrong as far as i can tell, and If he were I would call him out on it. Im just that sort of fella, I call it how i see it.......

So if you want Frank to stop succumbing to human emotion too, then don't make him tolerate ppl like Kurk and Chuck for more than 5 minutes barrading him solid like some chump, instead YOU as Admins should NOT give anyone admin rights that you will not FULLY support in his admin decisions. Its clear frank wants to do the right thing and tries..But ANY human can only take so much before they blow a gasket. So Whatever Hello member it was tryin to Dog Frank for his actions as admin....If you had been there like i have to see the crap ppl try on him..you would COMPLETELY understand why Frank has soo many supporters on this issue, but personally it sounds like there's a hello member who is on the take for a friend, a trouble maker friend.

I came here to Chew Bubblegum and Kick ass.....I stopped bringn Bubblegum years ago....

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Ok, i see its impossible to take this discussion here.. I see what has happened, you defend berserker here because his taking it like were all against him, but were not and i see this as a serius matter not god damn flame war (You blew it when you used the bubble gum quote). But the biggest problem is that everything that you just wrote doesnt have anything to do with why i warned berserker in the first place. Going to take a private discussion with berserker about this instead.

Cpt. Giggles

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
He might and so do I! You don't need to talk about anyone like that. Its very disrespectful... I am sorry I know I should stay out of this but im just so tired of everyone insulting other people! It is so unnecessary to do any of this. Im just so sick of the circle of disrespect. This is not singularly directed towards you kurk but it is directed towards everyone on this server. Is it too hard to just follow the most basic rule that Tedde states every day? Treat others the way you want to be treated. I am on Tedde's side. We all need to get along and stop bickering. It is useless... Again I know I need to stay out of this but I just cant take it anymore. I hardly ever get mad but this is making me mad... Sorry again.

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
The administration of helloclan have decided to temporarily remove berserkers admin rights on the hello bfv all maps server, due to the fact that he has been breaking the main rules of being an admin, by acting in the same insulting and vulgar way that he banned other players for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back