• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Why is the number of players a few

simovic

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:23 AM
Reaction score
Why is the number of players a few is not just because the game Old see the BF1942
The oldest of them, but do not need the activation key and easy download process and easy install to I think there are many who want to play this game, but the difficulty in obtaining them are made very few players, I hope that the server keeps working and not die, and thanks to everyone who Contributed in revive the game as long as possible
:sick: >.<

simovic

T

TonyB

My opinion only. Here are some reasons.

First, the game has issues. Guys cannot get the game to work on their computer. Some don't have the game and even if they can get it for free, and I think SK has instructions on how to do so, they just can't get the game working. Whether it's Windows or whatever.

Second, there is the password. We used to have a fair number of players from Vietnam playing. I think they can't figure out how to get on the server. Unfortunately, the password is necessary because of hackers who seek to interfere with the game.

Last, I call it the "junk drawer" (has a little of everything in it). I know at least one player who quit because of players using tubes. You know, toe shooting with XMs, etc. He wanted friendly fire turned on. It wasn't so he quit.

I played all day on December 29. I came on with Hue and I quit at the end of Hastings. I was on every map and it took ALL DAY just to get to Hastings. Some maps take at least an hour or more to play when there are only a few players playing.

Early in the day, on Hue, there were very few players. Then the numbers increased and then they would drop off then go back up then drop off. There seemed to be no rhyme or reason to it. Some players complained, including me, on some of the maps of how boring it was or how long it was taking. There were maps where some wanted to surrender all flags just so we could go to the next map but unfortunately, there was a loose screw playing and he would run around and cap flags. When there are only 6 guys playing a map and it takes a good hour to play the map, players quit playing.

There is not an easy fix to this stuff. Like I said, there are 18 maps that cycle. I have asked that some maps be removed. Some were clearly designed for 40 player servers back in the heyday of BFV. Even with 20 players playing Fall of Saigon, the map is simply too big. It is boring. La Drang, big and boring. It is a great map with 40 players. We can't get 40 so pitch it. Lose the jungle maps as well. Cedar Falls is another map that is too big and with few players, it's horrible to suffer through it.

My reco is get rid of the above five maps. That will still leave 13 maps. I know some guys like the jungle maps but we can see players not log in to play or spectate or even worse, leave. I like the jungle map where blue has all flags and red main includes two spawn points. But we see many players shift to blue and we all know why. XM toe shooting.

I think if we don't change with the times, the times will end the game. Perhaps the game has ended regardless of what steps are taken to save it.

I do appreciate all that SK and Shaun have done to keep the game going.

pinky

T

TonyB

Capt. Canada said:
Check out this video from two years ago, over 40 players, and Hellsfury wasn't even there killing me.

https://youtu.be/kK8M-dESN3Y

I paused the video to look at the list of players. Toxic. BARBAROS. Col. Klink (he happens to be a buddy and I have his cell number), all playing the game. All gone.

Correction, Barbaros was on playing as Blueheeler this morning.

simovic

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I, for example, I've downloaded the game in a portable version, do not need to install, and you request the key from here and I've been given the key and I've worked, but some of the month, the problem invalid cd key idon't know why but anyway i play with you many times but now i can't :'(

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
simovic said:
I, for example, I've downloaded the game in a portable version, do not need to install, and you request the key from here and I've been given the key and I've worked, but some of the month, the problem invalid cd key idon't know why but anyway i play with you many times but now i can't :'(

Try adding the key again? Did you change anything else before it started not working?

simovic

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
SucceededKiller said:
simovic said:

Try adding the key again? Did you change anything else before it started not working?

i dont know maybe i clean my register by ccleaner when i go in regedit HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SOFTWARE>Electronic Arts>EA Games>im not found the battlefield vietnam cle

Jum_P

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
3:23 AM
Reaction score
Check with BFV Keychanger your current CD key in registry, if it was deleted, it show you. If it so, you can put another one.

Gnr

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:23 AM
Reaction score
Please ban all the spectators!

Cyka

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Whats wrong with the spectators? Everyone was pissed when cpt. canada was watching ppl afk in team and lots of ppl wanted spectator mod, now ppl gets pissed cuz they might get watched or some1 is just goin afk. Maybe waiting for a better map only?

pinky said:
Last, I call it the "junk drawer" (has a little of everything in it). I know at least one player who quit because of players using tubes. You know, toe shooting with XMs, etc. He wanted friendly fire turned on. It wasn't so he quit. .

pinky

Just to make sure, i hate noob tubers too. Im always pissed when some1 with a law, rpg, timebomb, xm or anything else exploding thing is staying infront of me and he just have to hit the ground and I die and he not. But most of the time, its not like that. They are all shooting from a longer distance and i get killed by 1 hit only. And thats what they also could do on other servers with tk enabled. And it would suck if u shoot on some1 and ur teammate is jumpin infront of ur lense and u kill him instead :p

Gnr

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I was joking in my previous post about banning people who is in spec mode.

C'mon guys.... Its just a game. If someone is using that mode for finding enemy locations, is it really that big of a problem?
I say that you should adapt your playing style to the spectator mode and stop whining. Or start your own server that you can mod however you want.

Capt. Canada

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
8:23 PM
Reaction score
Hello Gentlemen and Pinky.

Spectator mode is a boon, and you should appreciate it as such. When I served as admin, it was the most efficient way to manage naughty behaviour; I had to sacrifice playing for what I considered the greater good, but at least it made things fair for both teams. Also, new players can observe to learn tactics and possibly marvel at the skill of some of the better players. If they only move to spectator to find sniper locations or mobile spawn points, then the offending spectator/player should be punished, not the game feature.

On an unrelated note, you would be absolutely amazed how angry your wife gets when you refer to her as your ex-girlfriend.

T

TonyB

Capt. Canada said:
Hello Gentlemen and Pinky.

....If they only move to spectator to find sniper locations or mobile spawn points, then the offending spectator/player should be punished, not the game feature.

On an unrelated note, you would be absolutely amazed how angry your wife gets when you refer to her as your ex-girlfriend.

Gentlemen and Pinky .... LOL Very funny Can!

I don't give a rat's about spec mode. I have gone into it when I don't want to play a map. Problem is, when the game goes to the next map, it boots you out of spec mode. I've also used it to watch certain suspect players and they know who they are!

As to ex-gf/wife - when I go out with my gf, I like to torment her and others by saying this is my ex-wife, we are celebrating our divorce.

simovic

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Jum_P said:
Check with BFV Keychanger your current CD key in registry, if it was deleted, it show you. If it so, you can put another one.
thanks for reply but i trying this but not working :dead:

Back