• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

What would it take...

T

TonyB

I have sent a link to this thread to some of the players I have not seen in some time. I think I can only send to those in my friend's list, which I will do.

Dear BFV player - fiend. I have not seen you on the server lately. Can you please reply and tell us what's up?

Why are you not playing BFV?

What changes, if any, could be made to get you to come back and play BFV?

Thanks,

pinky

T

TonyB

For the info of others, I now have two guys saying they cannot get the game to run and need help. Via private messages.

peteware

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:06 AM
Reaction score
Pinky it could be its crashing a lot that's stopping people playing

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:06 AM
Reaction score
I've just upgraded? to Windows 10 and cannot get in the game - I do as the tutorial shows with the nocd patch etc. but when I try to join the game it gives me a wrong version error. Sorry if posted in wrong topic but I'm desperate (don't like no single player mode) ;-)

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:06 AM
Reaction score
Yes - 1.2 patch then 1.21 - and I have used both the download game and my discs to no avail - I'm close but not close enough. A little confused

At(o)mic_Poopie

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:06 AM
Reaction score
MY PARNETS COMPUTER CRASHED AND I CANT GET THE GAME TO RELOD ON NEW SYSTEM SO I GO-ED CRAZY AND TRY TO BUY GUNS BUT THEY DONT SELL REAL GUNS TO SHORT PEOPLE WHO LOOK LIKE THEY 12 SO I TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT BU JUST FIX COMPUTER. THANKS FOR ASK ABOUT ME x) :) I BE BACK SOON PINKY BUDDY

Spyda

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:06 AM
Reaction score
I stopped playing when the server had problems and then did not realize we had moved to v1.21.

As someone who was around for the first death of bfv (they come in waves). I can suggest the following to the admins to try and bring some life back:

- Organize events or specific days when people should meet up. Some people will no longer dedicate the time to a dying game and this has an exponential effect as others follow suit due to lack of numbers. For these we could even trial a custom map for something new http://planetbattlefield.gamespy.com/Vi ... ist&game=5

- You could also try running an event where everyone chips in $2-5 and aware prizes:
1st - 50%
2nd - 35%
3rd - 15%
Or similar..

- Try running only favorite maps that are more fun with only a few on: Hastings, Warden, Ho Chi, Lang Vei possibly Hue. Definitely should remove Irving, la Drang Valley and any others that just take too long to get to each other.

T

TonyB

Poopie, would you please fix your collar in your profile pix? It is turned up in the back.

pinky

Cyka

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:06 PM
Reaction score
Spyda said:
- Try running only favorite maps that are more fun with only a few on: Hastings, Warden, Ho Chi, Lang Vei possibly Hue. Definitely should remove Irving, la Drang Valley and any others that just take too long to get to each other.

lol, never come back again :evil: :tired:

Gerhard

Master Poster
TWITTER EDITOR
FACEBOOK EDITOR
REDDIT MODERATOR
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
6:06 AM
Reaction score
pinky said:
I have sent a link to this thread to some of the players I have not seen in some time. I think I can only send to those in my friend's list, which I will do.

Dear BFV player - fiend. I have not seen you on the server lately. Can you please reply and tell us what's up?

Why are you not playing BFV?

What changes, if any, could be made to get you to come back and play BFV?

Thanks,

pinky

My computer was recently in the shop and had to be reset back to factory specs, and I haven't had time to reinstall the game.

maddog

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:06 PM
Reaction score
To Player 3263827. If you can't join server after update to Win10 look in your updates files & remove update # KB3086255. That update stops all from joining the server. I use Win8.1 & every time i update i have to remove that file B4 playing. *** Happy & Safe Festive-Season to ALL , You also DOEN ; '' loool '' :evil:

T

TonyB

Spyda said:
I stopped playing when the server had problems and then did not realize we had moved to v1.21.

As someone who was around for the first death of bfv (they come in waves). I can suggest the following to the admins to try and bring some life back:

Fall of Saigon and La Drang would be the first to go if I was in charge but ... I am not. They simply are too big for the number of players that we have. No air for red on either map. Both are too big for 15 players or even 20. La Drang takes too long (Saigon goes by fast but not without the loss of players).

Your suggestion of cash awards is never gonna happen. If we can't get rid of dog maps, we are never going to have any kind of reward for wins.

Gnr

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:06 PM
Reaction score
I think they should change the big La Drang for a smaller size. that map is way to big and boring when its big.

T

TonyB

Gnr said:
I think they should change the big La Drang for a smaller size. that map is way to big and boring when its big.

I could stand this map if they would apply a mod to it by giving us 2 jeeps at each flag. The running around is so boring.

Wh00pa$$

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:06 AM
Reaction score
Hi Pinky, I have tried to get on Hello server but I can't find the password .
It's been months without shooting someone and it just doesn't feel right.

PLEASE HELP

Back