• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

NSFW NSFW clan war video 07/2016 NSFW NSFW

michuneo

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:57 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys

I've made a little video, it's actually a raw footage from two whole tense rounds during our first stage of clanwar. First one - Reclaiming Hue - was won by a single ticket, in the second you can see a bit of Gotcha air supremacy during defence of Khe Sanh ;)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB0V1HU95W8[/youtube]

I tried to add music to muffle up TeamSpeak a bit but they found it 'copyrighted' (VOTE PIRATE) so they muted everything and I had to start from scratch. That's how you can enjoy and recognize a few fellow voices, my (un)fortunately wasn't recorded!

In the 3rd stage I'll try to capture some GOTCHA NVA gameplay ;)

That was a good war it was!!

HoloDuke

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
8:57 PM
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing! The TeamSpeak is the best part. There was more swearing and frantic bursts of emotion on the other side's TeamSpeak channel.

I also like it when Robo types in All Chat: Piss on their corpses.

Those were some very intense rounds. We need to thank all the players and IceSkater for arranging that.

Gnr

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:57 AM
Reaction score
Great game :love: . but a little bit too long for me though.

RoBoDuCk

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:57 PM
Reaction score
LOL love it dude~!! the commentary is the best part.

In hindsight, we may have to revisit some issues such as: " our dicks are bigger than theirs, they all have 1-inch dicks"
Everyone knows we have 1/2 inchers not the full inch, so obviously we are pretty mad that you didn't get it right.

But we got owned and have to give credit where its due! Was some quality gaming! Made me fall in love with the game all over again and gave further incentive to improve my flying and aiming skills since then, which I seem to have let go soft (much like my half-incher.)

Vmax

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
10:57 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
RatFink
LOL was excellent to have a clan war or as we call it in Oz a Scrim even though I had to set the alarm for 5am to get in on time :p

-Radagast-

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Don pedro always with his dick jokes . . . ^^

Next time higher video resolution would be good, so that the names are readable.

Hope we can play the last and final round soon or at least this year ;D

Gnr

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah grizz.... Higher resolution on the next video ffs... This is 2016 and we should not have to live with this crap! :x :x

michuneo

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:57 AM
Reaction score
RoBoDuCk said:
But we got owned and have to give credit where its due! Was some quality gaming! Made me fall in love with the game all over again and gave further incentive to improve my flying and aiming skills since then, which I seem to have let go soft (much like my half-incher.)
LOL. I am a guy who believe in science and truth is rather ruthless for Europeans compared to USA, I would shut up if I was Pedro but we all know (except of his spouse I guess) that he's gay :lol:
Vmax said:
LOL was excellent to have a clan war or as we call it in Oz a Scrim even though I had to set the alarm for 5am to get in on time
That's the best proof of devotion to the game!! :D
I never heard about BFV war spanning literately whole continent so maybe in a way we created a bit of history ;)
-Radagast- said:
Hope we can play the last and final round soon or at least this year ;D
Soon.
-Radagast- said:
Next time higher video resolution would be good, so that the names are readable.
Gnr said:
Yeah grizz.... Higher resolution on the next video ffs... This is 2016 and we should not have to live with this crap! :x :x
Don't really know why it downscaled itself to 800x600, my fault somewhere and then I guess 600 wasn't enough for YouTube's shitty sets which might downscaled it even more down to 480p. I'll try to fix it tonight or tomorrow.

So guys... How about 3rd session? :>

Back