• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Friendly fire on HELLO server

Friendly Fire

• Friendly fire should stay off as it is now.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Friendly fire should always be on.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Friendly fire should be off alternating weekly for a period to see if people like it.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Don't care either way

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will not play if friendly fire is on.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HoloDuke

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
6:08 PM
Reaction score
Hi Falschfahrer,

I just checked your post history and it looks like you may be a new player to the server or a returning old player. I too prefer FF but I just wanted to mention that there has been a lot of discussion, past votes, trial periods, etc on this topic. It is complex and not a simple one to address because frankly things run smoother from a general population enjoyment, administration overhead, responsible use of explosives (mines, betties), and maturity level perspective with FF off. Given that this is one of the last few BFV servers, turning on FF could dramatically affect the user base. In case you haven't seen them, there are lots of old threads and polls on this that are all very interesting reads.

One suggestion would be to just enjoy the game for what it is - sometimes it can be frustrating but found that staying positive about it works well as does choosing not to use splash damage weapons. From my personal experience, my K/D ratio's are better without them and you just have to shoot people in the back or face, both of which can be quite satisfying...

Back