• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

where can I download a good archive of the game?

artem55

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:43 PM
Reaction score
does not go to the server,maybe the problem is in the installation file?

artem55

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Yes ,when you log on the server gives an error..I think I have correctly configured the game..tell me where can I download a working installation file of the game??and what additions need????

artem55

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
perhaps I don't properly started the conversation.I want to ask you for help in finding the installation file of the game,and file to upgrade to version 2.1,and to play on your servers)

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
9:43 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
There is currently no official download, so there's no link we can provide you to the game's installation files.

It would be easier to try fix your error, but we can't do that without knowing what the issue is.

If the game wont start, check out forum.helloclan.eu/bfv/10

If you can't find the server, visit forum.helloclan.eu/bfv/direct

If you get banned when joining, you need to reinstall as a file may be corrupt.

If you can't connect to the server, you're running the wrong version (the server will be greyed out on the server list) and either need to update or reinstall, depending on if you are on a version below 1.2 or on 1.21 respectively.
In the former situation, you can download the 1.2 patch here: http://www.fileplanet.com/140966/140000 ... v1.2-Patch

artem55

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
it seems patched to version1.2 but when you log on to your server with a good ping,it fails with this error: FAILED TO CONNECT TO SERVER.

artem55

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
and now it says:BANNED FROM SERVER

Back