• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Another suggestion

T

TonyB

It's no secret that when you get one team loaded with celebrities, the game goes to hell in a hand basket. But... on what maps? Hastings, Game Warden, Lang vei and sometimes Con Thien and Khe Sahn. I think on Game Warden and Hastings more than any other maps. The problem is main raping.

The rule has been that main rape is ok on the last flag. Why? Why allow main raping with gunships and MI8s anyway? You end up with guys either going afk or leaving the game because they spawn die spawn die. This problem is exacerbated by players who are already afk and perhaps the teams are skewed.

If you had a rule that said absolutely no main raping in gunships and MI8s, perhaps we could keep players playing. It does help to see guys like Austin, Fury and Toxic switching teams to help out the guys who are getting hammered.

There could then be no claims of they didn't know their team had capped another flag, thus requiring an end to the rape. Besides, is raping easy targets fun? Is that good for the game and does it keep players playing? We all know the answer.

Any thoughts on this?

T

TonyB

I want you guys (SK - Ice) to know that I do appreciate you. I'm sure all the players who love to play the game feel the same.

If you could dispense with the warnings and put the ka-boom on regulars who violate the rules, that might help. Not bans, the ka-boom - admin kill/boot. Just send them a message and repeat as necessary.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
10:37 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
If we want to move over to kill/warn (both at same time, stop the rape+let them know why), round ban, day ban etc. for main raping, I'm good with that. It's one of the few rules that can completely change the course of a game in an instant.

Considering we allow rape on white flags, there is no excuse for a player to still be raping by the time a flag has gone from theirs, to white, to enemy and if it just goes from white to enemy, then they should have seen it coming anyway.

I'll discuss it with the other admins and then go from there.

Back