• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Yui Shud Duk

Yiu Shud Duk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:29 AM
Reaction score
Hi Everybody, This is Yiu Shud Duk, I am an American and I live in Bakersfield, California. I am 62 years old and can't see super good due to my age. I have an older computer and us a Key Board to play. It's hard at my age to do any good. Especially against all you 20 year olds with good reflexes and good eye sight. I have to use my wit just to do any good. Some of you have the super fast computers and kick butt. I have been playing for awhile and love the game. I just hope players aren't mad at me for doing so good (sometimes). I chose the underdog years ago because it seems like the Americans always won. I try real hard to play fair and be loyal to the team I am assigned to in the begining of the game. I just want to say THANK YOU ALL FOR ALLOWING ME TO PLAY!!! Sincerely, Yiu Shud Duk.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
12:29 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Hey,

welcome to the forums!

I would also like to thank you for choosing to keep playing, and to play on our server. :) We wouldn't still be here if people chose otherwise.

I hope you do have fun, regardless of how well or badly you do, as that is what the game should be all about now.

You can check out some of your stats if you are interested in that sort of thing: bfv/stats/player.php?id=64

I'll see, and potentially kill you, on the battlefield. :)

Regards,
SucceededKiller

hairball

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:29 AM
Reaction score
Dont worry brother there is a lot of us that have cracked the 50 mark , I have to wear reading glasses now so don't worry 2 much but if I can see you first im goin 2 shoot you ... ps nothing personal

Vmax

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
9:29 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
RatFink
Hey mate its good to hear from you and as Hairball has said there are a lot of us over 50 players :D

T

TonyB

Just saw this post. Glad you are here Yui. Welcome to the over 50 crowd and remember, age is just a number. You will say that more often the older you get. The great thing is, we have the wisdom, they don't. They have to earn it.

I enjoy playing with you on the server. Stick with us!

Coffeecup132

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:29 AM
Reaction score
Great to be in the company of like-minded and 'like-aged' great people! I notice that I have been lowering resolutions on my games to make things bigger lol
I'm sure you are way better than me, but this newbie aint gonna make it too easy for you ;)
See you in the Battlefield!

360TheRooster

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:29 AM
Reaction score
good to see someone describe themselves, makes me like them more, btw i am osama bin smokin if i was ever an asshole i am sorry, its easy to be an asshole to pixels, but we are friends now and i would never have known about your age or reflexes you are pretty good

360TheRooster

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:29 AM
Reaction score
very cool stat page btw, that tells everything

Yiu Shud Duk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:29 AM
Reaction score
Hi Guys, Thanks for all the kind words. You guys are alright. Osama Bin Smokin, and Pinky, and others are real tough opponents. But when we are on the same team, we can do real good. Some days I do pretty good and others not so good. I like to drink some beer when I am playing. Sometimes it seem to help but if I have too much I am no good at all. Ha_ha!!!! Sometimes I can tell when some one else has had too much to drink. They don't drive the Jeep or fly so well. It's funny to see at times. I have had some good times playing the old Battlefield Vietnam Game. I appreciate you real good players!!! What a challenge!!! I wish I could use the shovel but don't know how. Is that a special privilege? Keep up the good work and just have fun!!! Sincerely, Roger (Yiu Shud Duk).

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
12:29 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
The shovel only works on some maps.

LZ Albany, Ho chi minh trail or Cambodian. (not sure which), Operation Irving, Fall of Lang Vei, La Drang valley and Khe Sahn.

You must have the engineer kit with the shovel on NVA, stand on top of a tunnel that is on the ground and press "G". The tunnel will disappear and you will be able to equip the shovel, at which point left clicking will cause you to start digging and place it again. :)

Back