• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

"Different Data" & "need either Battlefield Vietnam CD"

Coffeecup132

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:16 PM
Reaction score
I have version 1.2 (No CD crack version), and have added the Hello Clan server which already shows on the server list.

But when I try to connect, I get the "different data' error messages followed by "Insert either Battlefield Vietnam CD" message.

Is this because the version 1.2 no CD crack doesn't work when connecting to the Hello Clan server?

Thank you.

Coffeecup132

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply!

But I still same problem after re-install :(
I am forced to use the 1.2 no CD patch because regardless of any CD which is in, I kept on getting the 'insert disk error' (got the game from E-Bay).
The server connection status progresses by about 10% and then it stops and shows the "data differs from server" message. :tired:

Its a dissapointment because I'm a huge fan of Vietnam themed games : I play BFBC2 Vietnam online, and the BF2 mod 'Eve of Destruction' (only with AI since no online servers/players). Was hoping to play BFV online as well...

Coffeecup132

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks for the patch! I copied everything: now I'm getting "banned from server" message.
Am I right to think that this patch have at least got me through to the server, but maybe my 'E-Bay purchase' CD's key has been banned by your server? (at least I made progress! ;) )

Any ideas on what else can I do to get through?

Thanks!

Back