• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

New rule.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
10:50 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Hey,

After some discussion we've decided to implement a new rule.

1 Key per player.

For a lot of you, this wont make a difference, but for a few of you it might. If you have a legitimate reason for using another key, of which "ban evading" is not a legitimate reason, please let us know.

What happens if we find you with another key? We will ban your old key permanently and you can continue playing on your new key.

If you change your key excessively you will find yourself banned permanently as there is no legitimate reason for this.

Also, we are now permanently banning anyone who mentions ban evasion tactics or advertises/distributes hacks. If you are banned for this, you will have no chance of an appeal. No evidence will be publically visible for this, for obvious reasons.

Also, in the "player complaints" section of the forum, you will find a "report a hacker" section. If you post here with the information asked for at the top of the forum.
Code:
Information required when reporting a hacker:
Name:
Link to their stats page (if possible.):
Evidence(Preferably in the form of a recording from spectator mode):
Anything else you consider relevant:

and submit your post, it will be "pending approval". This way the player in question will not know they've been reported, at which point I'll approve it and move it for the admins to discuss. If it's approved, or disapproved, you will get an email informing you and, if disapproved, a reason why.

If you have any questions let me know.

Regards,
SucceededKiller

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Great idea sk, this should make things easier

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Update:

Players who change their key excessively will find themselves banned permanently. There is no legitimate reason to have to change your key so much other than to make it more difficult for admins or to evade being caught/a ban you have.

Again, this isn't going to affect a large majority of you but if you have any concerns then let me know.

360TheRooster

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:50 PM
Reaction score
I have an issue with this, as my father plays many know this, we have two PCs, two cd keys so we can play at same time but we do alternate pcs, so it could be either or on each PC, was just wondering if I could have an exemption

360TheRooster

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
right now i believe both accounts are banned for 24 hours, mine rightfully so my mouth got the better of me today, thanks osama bin smokin

360TheRooster

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I give you an example of how you can figure out if it is my dad or me, say osama your a faggot, if osama replies its me, cause i don't take no shit, my dad doesn't know how to type in game.

360TheRooster

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
thats not fair, you can't hold my family hostage

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time