• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Hello

F.U.q.e.r

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:44 AM
Reaction score
Just wanted to stop by and say hi, it's been a long time.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
11:44 AM
Reaction score
Hey there, do you still play in the server?

F.U.q.e.r

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
No, I haven't played in couple years. I might install it this week and play a few.

F.U.q.e.r

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I played some games over the weekend. I really like the new rules. I did have a nice introduction to one of your admins, VMAX. For whatever reason he was ramming me on purpose on Hastings. I wouldn't care if a noob does shit like that, but one of your admins? Nice way to set an example. I don't think I will stick around long if admins are going act like that.

Capt. Canada

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
5:44 AM
Reaction score
Hmm, profoundly extraordinary for VMAX.

Anyway, glad to see you're back playing.

F.U.q.e.r

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks Canada. I'm glad you guys kept this game alive. Nice to see some of you again.

Vmax

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
7:44 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
RatFink
F.U.q.e.r said:
I played some games over the weekend. I really like the new rules. I did have a nice introduction to one of your admins, VMAX. For whatever reason he was ramming me on purpose on Hastings. I wouldn't care if a noob does shit like that, but one of your admins? Nice way to set an example. I don't think I will stick around long if admins are going act like that.

Actually I don't normally fly at all but I do if someone in a Huey pisses me off enough by raping infantry for cheap kills as RAMMING IS COMPLETELY WITHIN THE SERVER RULES.

So I rammed you once and once only :evil:

F.U.q.e.r

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
You rammed me only once cuz you missed me countless times or I shot you down. Cheap kills in Huey? Please explain? I take flags and shoot the enemy, I don't rape and I also play on the ground more than I fly and do just as good. So tell me lamer rammer, wth do you mean by cheap kills? A lot of people know me here and know I play with class. I never raped when there wasn't a rule for it. How are my kills in a huey any different than anyone else? Do you do that to everyone or did you just decide to pick me out in one of my first games in a few years? It's that kind of shit that turns people away from the game. I don't need to fly, I will kick your ass in every way in this game. I'm sorry I frustrated you and you're team but I am just playing the game like everyone else and it's pretty sad an admin has to act like this. It may not be in the rules, but your an admin, set an example, there are lots of things that aren't in the rules, it doesn't mean you should act like an asshole. Raping used to legal but it didn't mean you weren't pathetic if you did it. Same with ramming. Get a clue! I am a reasonable guy, if you want to admit you were just frustrated and wrong I will let it go, it happens. If not I guarantee there will be lots more frustration.

hairball

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
3:44 AM
Reaction score
Class ? sounds like a bit o rant . Vmax is a good man , not an ahole as you say . Thank you

F.U.q.e.r

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Maybe he is a good guy, but in my only interaction, he was an asshole.. I don't give a shit about how he treats others if he acts like a douche to me. If you would like to join the list, be my guest. I treat everyone with respect, until they show me they don't deserve it.

sgtsurfinbyrd

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:44 AM
Reaction score
Rochester New York / State of Massachusetts
HEY MAN!!!!! Its been a long time! How goes things? Sadly I no longer play BFV, so I won't be able to play with you there. If you have steam my name is sgtsurfinbyrd and if you have battlefield 4 my name is SFC_Byrd add me so we can chat!

peteware

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:44 AM
Reaction score
lol long time fuqer from ^V^ you will remember me from »HHK« HELOKILLERS days talk about kettle calling pot you were the only admin that I have ever seen user your powers to win a game sad then and sad now this place beats »HHK« HELOKILLERS hands down welcome back if you can play without hissi fitting all the time that is

Back