• Only Administrators may post here. If you want to appeal your ban, please do so in the Appeal Your Ban section.
  • Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

It says I am baned when i try to join

Status
Not open for further replies.

MACK 01

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:27 AM
Reaction score
I haven't played battlefield Vietnam for some time now but when I tried to join today it said I was banned from the server what caused this and how do I get passed it....

a fluffy kitten

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:27 AM
Reaction score
PM me your keyhash and your IP address and I will look into it.
Do you have an original serial number or did you buy one used?

Very best regards,

A. F. Kitten

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Hey,

I found the keyhash and an IP for a "Mack01", which I assume is you based on your forum name, but they are not currently banned and the same goes for your forum IP which I also checked against the banlist.

It may have been a temp ban because your files did not match that of the server, so you could try joining again and seeing if that works, but if not we will need a keyhash/ip to check.

Regards,
SucceededKiller.

=BlackHawk0012=

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
SucceededKiller said:
Hey,

I found the keyhash and an IP for a "Mack01", which I assume is you based on your forum name, but they are not currently banned and the same goes for your forum IP which I also checked against the banlist.

It may have been a temp ban because your files did not match that of the server, so you could try joining again and seeing if that works, but if not we will need a keyhash/ip to check.

Regards,
SucceededKiller.

You are crazy ryan.
Crazy.

Wait a minute.
I said RYAN

BAN?

Please no.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
MACK 01 said:
I haven't played battlefield Vietnam for some time now but when I tried to join today it said I was banned from the server what caused this and how do I get passed it....

I just saw the server place a temp ban on you so I've removed it for now, but I suggest reinstalling your game before joining again so it wont automatically add another. After reinstalling you should be good to go.

MACK 01

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:27 AM
Reaction score
Ok I will try that today... first I will have buy the game again since I can only find one disk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back