• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Can't join BFV: "BANNED FROM SERVER"

Mookli

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:36 PM
Reaction score
Can't join game: "Banned From Server"

Hi, when I try to join the server, it pauses for about ten seconds, then it says "BANNED FROM SERVER." How do I join the clan? I won't do whatever I did, promise! :D

Mookli

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Sorry if I'm spamming, but I'm not sure where to get help for this. Whenever I try to manually add the Hello server (IP: 8.9.30.43:15567) I get this "BANNED FROM SERVER" message. Please let me join the clan and remove the ban if you can. I'm rhyming so I'll stop now. :lol:

Thank you,

Mookli

Mookli

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Re: unbanned me

Please don't ban people. We need all the players we can get! :/

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
1:36 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Hey,

Please only make one topic as it makes it a lot easier for me then; It was 3AM for me when you wrote those.

Thanks for providing the keyhash though, it seems you have been given a 24 hour ban for teamkilling. You'll have to wait for the admin who banned you if you want any more specific information though.

Regards,
SucceededKiller.

Mookli

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, Killer. I don't teamkill, I just try to get back on my team when the auto-balancer goes crazy switching you every time you die. It makes flagging kind of pointless if you keep getting switched, especially toward the end of games. Frustrating.

S

SlimShady

SucceededKiller said:
Hey,

Please only make one topic as it makes it a lot easier for me then; It was 3AM for me when you wrote those.

Thanks for providing the keyhash though, it seems you have been given a 24 hour ban for teamkilling. You'll have to wait for the admin who banned you if you want any more specific information though.

Regards,
SucceededKiller.

YOU CANT BAN IF HE DIDNT SAY : KEITH BOWMAN

CoM

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:36 AM
Reaction score
the song remains the same

Back