• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

unbanned me

360TheRooster

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:32 AM
Reaction score
Also, i think deltoya or maybe gi4ever got me not sure, kicked me before my 100th kill and i came back and said fuck you.
Thank you,
Zach Smith

360TheRooster

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Oh and they banned my dad, im Osama_bin_Smokin and he is Osama_bin_Smokin_1 sometimes 0 etc.

360TheRooster

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
oh it was fluffy kitten he has taken an interest into harassing me lately

free w/papua

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:32 AM
Reaction score
I realty think we should say F/you to admins you really deserve it

360TheRooster

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
well west papua when they give you no reason to respect them because they do not do their jobs correctly i do believe a good fuck you is in order

360TheRooster

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
still banned with my fathers account banned also , 24 hours+ no posts

sniper1234

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
ik the post of were you have 24 no post SK said he always have apost instantly of the ban and reson well he lies on mine took 12hr and woke up next morning to find it and is clearly disobying his on rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
sniper1234 said:
ik the post of were you have 24 no post SK said he always have apost instantly of the ban and reson well he lies on mine took 12hr and woke up next morning to find it and is clearly disobying his on rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't place the ban but, as it was done manually, in had to be removed manually also and the admin was either busy or forgot so I removed it when I became aware the 24 hours was up.

Your ban was a 24 precautionary measure whilst it was discussed then moved up to a full ban once we were done. I only had to make the post within 24 hours of the full ban which I did.

Back