• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Tank Death

Should 50% of the tanks on city maps be swapped for BTR/APC or jeep?

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
Local time
7:21 AM
Reaction score
I had spoken with quite a few players in the server before actually bringing this to the forum.
We believe that the tank rape on some of these maps (city maps) can get pretty out of hand and ugly.
Granted tanks are destroyed with LAWS, RPG's, Mines, etc... However, often times you are not able to fight off the attacks when there are 3 to 4 or even More guys with tanks raping a flag. Quite often entire spawn points covered with ease by 2 or more tanks, making it near impossible to spawn or even get Away from the spawn to capture another flag. I think for the most part you all know what I am talking about, because you have been there a time or 2 yourself. All I am asking is that we consider removing 50% of the tanks on city maps only, and replacing them with jeeps, btr, or apc.
Myself and others felt that this would allow for people to still be able to travel quickly across the maps just the same, only there would be less tank rape. I hope we can at least give it a try, it can always be changed back to the original version.
Thank you for considering.

360TheRooster

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:21 AM
Reaction score
I think mods need to have some oversight they just keep kicking and banning me calling me a filthy muslim and to die.

Local time
7:21 AM
Reaction score
360TheRooster said:
I think mods need to have some oversight they just keep kicking and banning me calling me a filthy muslim and to die.

Zach, that is for another topic, I specifically made this topic to see if we could make a change to the server.
Please and thank you for keeping this solely about the topic.

Back